Packing

*Matthew's POV*
I woke up with my stomach aching but I felt better when I saw her nestled up by me. She slept so peacefully so I didn't even bother to move. I closed my eyes for a quick moment before hearing my phone ringing. Shit.
I tried to get it without waking her as I answered it. It was my manager for tour.
Me: *Hello?*
*Hey Matt! So the tour starts in 2 days and I was just checking to see if you had everything already? Merch and all that?*
*Yeah. I think it's all set."
*Cool. It's gonna be fun* he said before hanging up. I don't know why he called me just for that but okay. I click off my phone and set it back on my dresser. Before turning around I feel small arms come around my waist. To the right side of me I see a little adorable sleepy face.
"Morning." I smiled down at her.
"Morning babe." Her voice was high and I made her smile just enough to show her cute dimple on her cheek.
"Want some breakfast?" I asked her looking down to see her big blue eyes shuttering.
"Carry me." She groaned.
"Hop on." I laughed. She hopped on my back draping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

*Ethan's POV*
I slip in my earbuds as I stretch out on the sidewalk. I check my phone to see its only 7 am but I want to get in a run. I have a feeling today is gonna be a busy day.
As I start off down the LA sidewalk I think about why Cheyanne was wearing Grayson's hoodie. I just love her so much and Grayson was always the one with the girlfriend in high school. Cheyanne is my first real girlfriend and she means everything to me.
I run a few blocks before deciding it was good for the day. I stop at a little cafe and order a bagel and some juice for breakfast. I don't like eating alone but I'll probably eat again with Chey anyway.
I eat my food and begin running back home.

*Cheyanne's POV*
I got up early today. I wonder where Ethan is at? He never is up or gone this early. I decide to take a quick shower and try to wash some of the memory of last night away. I mean, most of it. (😍)
I hop in the shower by Ethan and I's room and am feeling more relaxed as the hot water loosens my tight muscles.
I am in for about 20 minutes doing the boring shower stuff. I hop out and see that Ethan misplaced my towel again. The air when I step out is cold and I scurry to grab my towel from the shelf by the door. I go over to grab it and smack!
"Ow!" I yelled. I was hit in the head by a swinging door.
"Oh Cheyanne. I uh. Sorry!" Grayson stuttered as he closed the door. I picked up my towel that I dropped and wrapped it around me. Did Grayson see me? And how would he not know that its me? Maybe it was just an accident.

*Hayes POV*
I drove until we say the sign: Welcome to Los Angeles. Finally.
"Des. Wake up." I tapped her as I drove past some palm trees.
"Huh? What?" She groaned in her seat. Her hair fell in her face and I giggled at her cute sleepy face.
"Look." I said pointing to the beauty around us.
"OH MY GOSH HAYES! WE ARE HERE!" she yelled kissing my cheek quickly.
"I have to go see Sam, Chey, Tilly, Emily and all of them!!" She said smiling so bright. I watched her bright eyes look at our new home town.
"Okay babe. We will." I smiled over at her holding her small hand. I softly kissed her hand and I don't think I could be any happier than right now. In my dream city with my dream girl.

*Grayson's POV*
I stuttered and awkwardly shut the door leaving. I cant believe I just did that. I thought it was Ethan I guess I don't know. I knew he left to go on an early run but I dont know. My mind isnt thinking right lately. Its like.. maybe after all this time. I could. Possibly. Like Cheyanne.

(A/n short chapter I know but oooo drama is coming my friends :)) thanks for reading ilysm!)