Dayes

*Destiny's POV*
I am freaking out looking at the beach and the palm trees. This is what I have always wanted!!
"Hayes! We are gonna go there! And there!" I keep pointing to places as we drive and he just keeps nodding. I'm so glad to be out of North Carolina finally! Although, moving there was good for me. When I came from Texas to North Carolina I was alone but then I found Hayes sophomore year and we have been together ever since. I smile thinking about the first time I saw the little brown haired mop top Hayes.
I was walking to my third hour and was lost. I kept walking and eventually gave up. I was sitting on a bench outside making Vines or something and he came out. I saw his blue eyes and brown hair just above his eyes and I couldn't stop staring. He sat down next to me and just held my hand. If it was someone in Texas I would have pulled away but he instantly made me feel safe. He sat there with me for a while and we got to know each other. A week later he was my boyfriend and two or so years later we are still together. Im so blessed he walked into my life that day. He helped me through that school and made me the happiest girl alive!
"We are almost there babe." Hayes says noticing that I look impatient. In reality, I'm just trying not to blush at the simple thought of him. Im not a lovey type of girl but I sure do love him.
"Benjamin Hayes Grier." I said seriously looking at him.
"Destiny Ranae Panelli." He said back laughing slightly.
"Im so happy to be living with you finally." I smiled. He was still holding my hand.
"So am I cutie." I saw him slightly blush and had to tease him!
"Awh my babe is blushing!!" I yelled giggling.
"Psh. You're blushing." He rolled his eyes.
"Nah. Its you boo boo." I said laughing and looking back out of my window.
We drove about ten more minutes and drive up to a normal sized apartment building. It had a parking garage so we went to find a place to park. Im practically shaking I'm so excited!
We didn't grab our bags yet but went up an elevator to the lobby type room. We grabbed our keys and Hayes signed some papers.
We decided to look at our room first so we walked up to the third floor. We walked until about the middle of the hallway and put our key in. Right as we did the door across opened and Cheyanne walked out.
"Cheyanne!" I yelled too loud.
"Oh my god! Destiny! You're finally here!" She squealed. I havent see Cheyanne in forever!!
"You live here?" I asked her as Hayes just listened.
"You live her?" She said more excited.
"Yass ling ling!" We both laughed and I hugged her.
"Well I'll see you in a bit I'm going to meet Ethan for lunch." She smiled. I hugged her again and she was on her way.
"Okay I'm ready." I smiled to Hayes and followed him into our apartment.
When you walk in you have a pretty good sized kitchen, then you walk to the living room thats connected and has a full wall of windows. You can see the beach perfectly and it's so beautiful. I'm speechless.
We take a turn from the kitchen down a hallway. We have a bathroom, guest room, our room and our bathroom.
"This is amazing." I sigh. It really is. Finally living with Hayes. I can't believe it. I just stand in awe as I look out the windows at the beach. I stepped onto our patio with some chairs and a couch already on it and I just couldn't believe how beautiful it was.
I don't look behind me to see where Hayes is. Before I could think about it strong arms wrapped around me from behind. He kissed the top of my ear and I blushed too much.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too loser." I giggled.
"Loser?" He questioned surprised pulling back from me.
"Yup." I smiled.
"Oh fine then." He smirked. Before I could answer he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
"Hayes put me down!" I yelled kicking me feet and hands against him.
"Nope. I'm a loser so." He laughed a little as he continued walking with me kicking him. He walked down to our room throwing me on the bed.
He came above me shortly on all fours.
"What do you want?" I groaned.
"You." He smiled. His blue eyes sparkling down at me.
"Fine then." I rolled my eyes giggling as I grabbed him behind his neck and began kissing him. He fell on top of me and I giggled. I love this boy.