I know what we're doing tonight

Tilly and Emily were out on a sunny Tuesday afternoon riding bikes and enjoying the weather. They grabbed some smoothies from a local smoothie truck and continued on their way. They were laughing and talking about life when Tilly got a phone call.
"Hey Mom what's up?" Her mom still lived back home in Illinois where Tilly grew up. She talked for to her to catch up for about ten minutes as Em rested on a bench.
After the conversation, the two continued on their way and began randomly breaking out in song. "Is this Shallow Love? Or is something real? You make it hard to deal!" Tilly yell sang pointing at Emily.
"So hard to deal" Emily rapped along to one of their favorite old songs.
Tilly put her hand on Emily's bike stopping it from moving. Emily looked at her puzzled.
"Ems look" she said pointing to a boy leaving H&M.
It was Ethan.
"Let's follow him." Tilly said starting to slowly go towards him.
"We can't." Emily said nervously.
"Oh. But we can." Tilly pulled Em slightly as they rode at a distance following Ethan to see where he goes.
They rode for a good half hour without getting caught.
"Looks like that is his house." Emily said.
"Well I know what we are doing tonight." Tilly smirked and rode past his house.

" Tilly smirked and rode past his house