The story of Ethan

Jack and Emily were walking on the beach when Jack asked about Ethan. 

"Well Ethan and I were only together for about a month. He was terrible to me. He always was all about himself and made me feel worse about myself. He was constantly hurting me. But I do know why he came here. I thought about it a lot last night." She said looking down.

"Why?" Jack wondered looking up at the night sky.

"He always bragged about how he was going to be big in the world and be famous. He saw the trending picture and thought he could use me. I know his little games." She said annoyed. 

"I'm really sorry Em. You don't deserve to be treated the way he treated you." He hugged her waist.

"Thank you. But he was the last boyfriend I had because I just I don't want to hurt anyone like he hurt me. It was the worst feeling ever." 

"Well. I feel the same way. My last girlfriend was a long time ago too but maybe it's time to change that." He smiled.

"Wait. Are you saying..?" She smiled back up at him.

"Emily. Do you think that you could ya know he officially my girl? I said it last night because it's genuinely felt right to say it. And I am not perfect. I'm not but can we be not perfect together?" He was holding both her hands and smiling a cute smile. 

Emily was staring at his sparkling blue eyes through those glasses of his. "Yes Jack. I would love to be imperfect with you." They layed down in the sand and watched the sunset together talking about their pasts, present, and possible futures. They shared about their whole lives that night and dreamed new dreams. You could feel the love between the two. It was truly magic.