Wedding Crasher

Emily and Tilly were at the apartment just hanging out. They were eating some lunch went Tilly was getting a Face time call from Matthew. She answered and leaned it on the counter in the kitchen. 

"Hey babe" he smiled brightly at her through the camera. 

'Heyyybabbeeee' you hear someone mocking him in the back. He turns the camera to show Carter Reynolds and Nash Grier.

She laughs at them and wave. "Hey Matt. What's up?"

"Well me and the boys are out getting our tuxes." He smirks.

"Uh tuxes for..?" Tilly asked him confused. 

"Ya see. Cameron is getting married to his fiancée Samantha tonight and we are grooms men. But I was wondering if you would be my date?" He smiles brightly at Tilly.

"Wait Samantha? You mean Sam? Oh yeah me and Ems are already going she is our really good friend! But yes I would love to go as your date! I'm assuming Nash and Carter are going alone." You laugh knowing they are listening. 

"Nash is taking his girlfriend Amber. But I don't know about Carter." He laughs. "But we are going into the place so I'll talk to you later cutie."

"Byeee" you smile and wave. 

"Bye beautiful!" Matt clicks off. 

"Looks like we need to go shopping for some dresses" Tilly smiles at Em.

"Let's go." She said.

The girls go to the mall for some fancy dresses. Tilly gets a short, skater styled, peach dress and Emily a long, blue one. 

Later that night at 7 Matt showed up in his car. He walked up to the door just him. The girls went to the car and Tilly got in the passenger seat. Emily got in the back to see Johnson sitting with a tux that somehow perfectly matched her dress. "Hello beautiful" Jack smiled and handed Emily a single rose.

"Hey" she smiled and grabbed the rose.

They drove to the venue and got to the wedding. They saw Samantha and walked back to where she was getting ready, the boys went with Cam to set up. Samantha was a 2 older than Tilly and Emily she was 21. Cam was 24. They dated for 5 years and now are finally getting married. 

Cameron was head over heels in love from day 1. As was Samantha. She fell in love with him when she saw his first vine. He became instantly famous and she never though she would have a chance with him. But he met her at a meet and greet and the rest is history. 

The wedding ceremony was adorable and Cam was crying more than Samantha. When he kissed Sam, Matt looked at Tilly and kissed her cheek. She blushed and held his hand. 

They left the outdoor area covered in flowers and beauty to go inside to eat and dance. 

They went inside to find a cute little venue with pretty delicious food on tables and a DJ off to the side. Matt was giving a speech when someone quickly opened the door and walked towards Emily. 

She was talking to Jack so she didn't really notice. Jack and her could get lost in each other easily. "Emily babe. How are you?" A familiar voice said. 

"Ethan?" Emily said disgusted. Jack puffed up his chest and got annoyed. 

"Hey what's up?" He smirked. Ethan was tall with dark brown hair. He was buff. Too buff almost and from just looking at him once could tell he was overly confident. 

"What the hell are you doing here? You don't live here Ethan. Actually you don't live close so." Emily crossed her arms.

"Yeah I came to see you!" He smiled fakely.

"What do you mean? I haven't seen you in 5 years. How do you even know I moved here?"

"I saw you on Twitter. Thought you missed me cause this kid looks like a huge step down" he chuckled at his own joke. Jack stood up standing right in front of him with a blank stare. 

"You should get out of here dude." Jack said calmly. By this time Matt had finished his speech a good five minutes ago so he was back at the table with Tilly. 

"We should all just calm down guys." Tilly said with a scared smile. Matt grabbed her hand and held it under the table to calm her down. 

"I know you still want me Emily. Together we can be Hollywood's it couple. Not you and this guy." Ethan said punched Jack playfully in the arm. Jack then grabbed Ethan by the shirt with both hands and pushed him against the wall by there table. 

"Look I don't know who you think you are coming here and talking to my girl but you need to back off. She said she isn't interested and she made that point clear. Get over yourself and leave." Jack looked him straight in the eyes with about all the strength in him.

Although he said it quietly all Emily could hear was 'my girl' this made her blush. Ethan quickly left and none of them thought anything of him anymore that night. 

A slow song came on and almost everyone got up. Tilly and Matt. Jack and Em. Gilinsky and Sealove. Nash and Amber. Gracie and Taylor. And of course Sam and Cameron. It was overall a beautiful night and Jack and Emily were relieved that they thought there would be no more trouble.