The Day They Would All Remember

*Tilly's POV*
I grabbed my pennyboard and backpack putting into the backseat of Matt's car. We drove back to my house and I saw an adorable Johnson and Em making food. It was goals. I lowkey wanted to take a picture but I didn't.
"I'll see you later Matt." I smiled at him.
"Okay. I'll see you then gorgeous. I love you." He said hugging me. He pulled back and we kissed for a second. Jack and Ems weren't even paying attention.
"Love you too." I smiled before shutting the door.
"Hey Ems. Wassup J." I hugged Em before giving Johnson a good fist bump.
"Nothing just making lunch. You and Matt never fail to show how much you love each other. In more ways than one." She smirked pointing at my "messy" hair. I blushed as her and Johnson laughed. I quickly ran to my room. Im so embarrassed.
"I see it finally happened." Em whispered before shutting the door to my room.
"Yeah." I smiled still embarrassed.
"So... how was it?" Emily squealed sitting on my bed.
"Emily oh my god goodbye! I didn't ask you that and we all know how you and Johnson 'roll'
" She laughed at my words but this is probably one of the weirdest conversations we have had.
"Fine fine. Did you eat?" She asked standing up.
"Yeah we did." I smiled.
She walked out as I began packing my bags.

*Destiny's POV*
"Well looks like we got most of it." I smiled putting my hands on my hips in relief.
"Almost. Are you still wanting to have that party?" Hayes smiled at me sitting on the edge of the kitchen counter.
"Yeah. We can invite all our friends in LA kinda like a house warming party!!" I gushed to him sitting up on the counter with him.
"Looks like we need a few things." He smirked at me. It was gonna be lit my friends.

*Cheyanne's POV*
A tear fell down my hot cheek as those hazel eyes looked so hurt. He quickly but softly wiped it away.
"Cheyanne. No. This is the last thing I want is you upset. That's the point. If you would be happier with Gray then you should -" I cut him off.
"No Ethan. No. I dont like Grayson at all. Not even as a friend I won't even talk to him anymore okay?" Now I was just mad. I don't like Grayson. I just ugh oh my gosh. I'm tired of this conversation. The waitress came by and quickly took our order as we stopped talking for a bit.
"I love you. So much." He whispered looking down. I was mad but he knows I love him.
"Ethan." I said lifting his chin to look up at me.
"Yeah?" He sighed.
"We're gonna be okay. I promise." I smiled. He returned the smile and grabbed my hand to kiss it lightly.

*Sam's POV*
"Cam!" I yelled through the house.
"Yeah?" He said running down the stairs and jumping on me. He pushed me to the ground and started laughing.
"Cameron Alexander Dallas." I sighed.
"Samantha Jo Dallas." He mocked me smiling at me. Why is he still on top of me? I wanted to laugh but it kind of hurt.
"Get your heavy self off me right now." I rolled my eyes and he stood up holding out his hands for me as well.
"Babe. Heavy? Please." He smirked lifting his shirt to reveal his 6 pack abs. I giggled at him and ran away.
"Come find me!" I yelled back at him. I ran through the kitchen but I didn't hear him behind me. I walked through the hallway connecting the kitchen and living room. This house is too huge.
I went to the backyard and layed on the bed under the cabana.
"Hey Soph." I whispered to the little puppy that hopped up by me.
"Shh." I said as she purred, " we are trying to hide from daddy."
"Are you now?" A deep voice said behind me. I looked up and saw Cam's face smiling down at me. His smile lights up my world I swear.
"Cameron!" I yelled. He made me jump.
"Babe it's okay. Chill." He said jumping onto the pool bed with me.
"Don't scare me." I whined punching his muscled arm.
"I'm sorry baby." he said slightly pouting and laying his head on my shoulder.
"Yeah yeah. You dork." I laughed.
"So. Did you.. ya know. Take it?" He said becoming more serious.
"The test? Um yeah." I sighed. Im so freaking nervous.
"And?" He said biting his lip.
"Its positive." I said.