Surprises and Date Nights

*Tilly's POV*
I walk out to see and Uber waiting there for me. I hop in and the driver lets me know Matt prepaid for me. How sweet! I smile at the gesture as we drive the quick drive to his house. Im nervous and anxious. But excited at the same time. Yay!
I hopped out thanking the driver for the ride as I adjust my dress. Looking up to see Matt waiting for me outside he interlocks his fingers with mine and walks with me inside.
"Right this way" he smiled as I walked through the front door.
"Okay" I giggled as I followed him through the entryway and then to the kitchen. I don't see anything.
"So what are you gonna cook me?" He smiled leaning against the counter.
"Ha-ha" I know Matt. He has something planned. I mock him as his smile grows and he instructs me to go the patio. I do as he says and find a gorgeous setup. Twinkling lights!? How does he know I love those? I smell yummy food and my jaw drops.
"You're the sweetest" I turned around hugging him tightly. I feel his smile on my forehead and I jump up to kiss him playfully.
"I just want you to know that you mean the world to me. And I don't want you thinking that I would ever see anyone else." He started as he held both my hands touching my ring," it's a promise. Remember?"
"It's a promise." I restate his words looking down. I almost feel bad for accusing him. We have tour in four days and I want him as happy as can be.
"I love you Hazel Grace." He giggled reciting one of our favorite movies.
"Just Hazel." I smiled loving his even more.
"I'll stop trying to be romantic and let you eat your dinner" he rolled his eyes still keeping that famous Espinosa smile.
"That's right Espinosa." I giggled sarcastically as he pulled out my chair for me. I enjoyed looking at the gorgeous sunset in colors of orange, pink and the bit of yellow left in the midst.
"This all looks so good." I smiled admiring the delicious looking food in front of me. Between the lights, food sunset and Matt's smile, I don't think I have been happier.
*Emily's POV*
I grabbed one of Tilly's Caprisuns from the fridge hoping she wouldn't kill me before returning to my movie. I was watching some movie dumb horror movie but I had nothing better to do since Tilly is gone.
I am so bored with the movie I close my eyes and began to doze off thinking about Jack. Where has he been? I know me leaving to go on that weird trip had everyone upset but I haven't seen him in so long. Memories of our happier moments flood through me as I cuddle up on the couch, alone.
I flutter open my eyes and jump up hearing the doorbell. Who could be here? I walk and look through the windows to see Johnson.

*Grayson's POV*
"Okay so. Her name is Tilly. I grew up with her and I found our recently that she moved here to LA. And i was so excited ya know? I had always liked her and I never really got a chance to tell her. I figured now would be my opportunity." I sighed sitting back on my bed ad Ethan listened closely
"Alright. That's awesome buddy. So what happened?"
"Well I had her number. Luckily She had the same one and I wanted to meet up with her. But she told me she hated me and didn't want to see me. I'm not really sure what I did. But yeah. Now she is saying she is sorry and texting me. But I dont know what to do. I just like her so much Eth." I wanted to cry but I won't.
"Dude that's not okay. You can find someone better. I know you have liked her a while now but she told you that she hated you. You cant go back. I think she is hiding something." His words stung more than they should. But then again, maybe he is right. Maybe this girl I like so much is hiding something.

*Emily's POV*
I opened the door to see Johnson wearing his adorable little glasses with a bright smile plastered on.
"Um hey?" I didn't want to be too excited. He has been ignoring me for a while. I left the door open leaving an invitation to come in as I walked back to the couch.
"Guess what babe?" He smiled with his hands behind his back. I looked at him from the couch with a straight face. Scanning his outfit I grew fond of it. He was wearing a simple gray t shirt and dark skinny jeans. His converse were adorable on him but I kept my annoyed face.
"What? You got another girl pregnant while you were gone?" I said seeming like a bitch but he was gone for a while and hasn't even told me why. I don't feel as bad for those words as I should.
"Really?" He laughs looking at me from just in front of the door. He hasn't shut it yet. I guess he is worried whatever the hell is in his hand will run away.
"No but come here." He asks smiling.
"What." I say bored getting up and standing in front of him.
"Turn around." He smiled. I was kind of excited at this point. And even more so when I felt his cold hands from behind drape something around my neck. I heard a slight click in my ear and I touched it. As I turned around I picked up looking at the sparkling "J" hanging from my neck.
"J for Jack?" I smiled. What a cliché high school musical move. But I love it so much.
"Or Johnson. Since your name is gonna be Johnson one day." He said seriously but still smiling. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he lifted me up a bit. I got up enough to wrap my legs around his waist. I'm his little koala bear.
"I love you. So much." He whispered into my ear as I still embrace his warm self. His body was always so warm but not his hands. I never knew why but I loved it.
"I love you." I said back to him. I do. I really do love him.
"So do you want to help me pack?" I smiled up at him still wrapped around his waist.
"Sure. But we are doing something more fun after." He laughed rolling his eyes following me to my room.

*Matts POV*
I watched her happily as she stared off at the sunset. Her little body was sitting on the railing of my deck and I was holding on to her waist. I dont think anything will ever get better than this right here.
She didn't look away from that sun setting for the longest time and I think about tour. I can only imagine taking her around to all these new places. It's gonna be amazing. I heard a small yawn as she leaned her head into my chest. I didn't mind. I would stand here forever just to look at her like this.
"It's beautiful." She said in almost a whisper.
"You are. Arent you?" I said not realizing exactly what she was talking about. But all I saw was her. She didn't say a word. But she just smiled and her blue eyes sparkled in the bright night sky. Even the stars would be jealous of those eyes.
After the sun set she turned around from the railing. Swinging her body around she jumped onto me. Hugging me tighter than ever before. I wrapped my arms around her as she leaned back just enough to kiss me.
"What do you want to do now?" She smiled. I could tell she had an idea.