Falling Hard

Matt and the girls were emptying boxes and arranging stuff when the doorbell rang. Matt was helping Tilly lift boxes so Emily answered the door. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was in leggings and a sweatshirt but didn't think anything of it. She opened the door to see Jack Johnson. Emily stood there with her mouth open not knowing what to say. He stared at her in awe of her beauty and smiled. "Hey there. I'm Jack." He smiled nervously.
"Emily." She said barely getting it out. Matt and Tilly walked out of the room where they were putting things away and came out to find them just smiling at each other.
"Uh Johnson. Are you gonna come in or..?" Matt said with a laugh.
"Yeah. Sorry dude." Johnson said as he was still smiling at Emily.
"They look pretty into each other." Tilly whispered to Matt. They were sitting on the couch next to each other and Matt was holding her hand.
"I know right." He whispered back to her. "We should leave them alone in here to get to know each other."
"Hey, we are going to go get some food. We'll be back in about 15. Okay?" Tilly said to Jack and Emily.
"Okay babe." Emily said.
"Cool" Jack chimed in.
Tilly and Matt called an Uber. On the ride there they talked and talked. They got out and went into a restaurant on the boulevard. Tilly got out of the car after Matt and fell slightly on the sidewalk. Matt caught her before she could hit the ground and was staring into her eyes. They stood there like that for what seemed like forever until he leaned into kiss her. She giggled and smiled at him. He kissed her again. They walked into the restaurant holding hands and ordered some pizzas to take back.
Back at the apartment Emily and Jack were getting to know each other.