Sleepovers

*Emily's POV*
I woke up this morning at about 6, because the chair was uncomfortable. When I woke up Mario was already up and wide awake. I questioned if he actually ever went to sleep but I didn't want to ask.

I looked over to see Chey awake and poking Ethan repeatedly on the cheek to get him to wake up. She didnt notice I was awake as I just watched her try and wake him.

"Chey. I don't think he is waking up yet." I giggled.

"I know. But I want him to." She laugh whined.

"Babe. He will eventually."

"I know. I know." She said sitting back into her chair.

I looked around to see Johnson was gone. I wonder where he went.

"Hey I'll be back guys." I said standing up. Mario gave me a nod and Chey gave me a smiley okay.

I walked up out of the room and my legs felt like this was my first time using them. That chair wasn't the best thing to sleep in.

I walked slowly down the hall as some nurses nodded at me. I gave them a smile as I nonchalantly looked around for Jack.

As I reached the end of the hall, I saw the last door open and Carter and Jack sitting together.

"Hey.. can I talk to you?" I said awkwardly. Carter probably hates me because of yesterday so Im not going in there.

"Sure babe." Jack smiled standing up and coming over to me. Carter just gave me a look before returning to the pancakes he was eating.

"When did you get up?" I said slightly shivering. Why are hospitals so cold?

"Not too long ago. I can't believe are power couple is hurt. And the day of Young Matt's tour too." He shook his head in disappointment.

"I know I feel bad. Im praying they'll both be okay soon and be able to fix things." I sighed. I really did. I just don't know what the future holds for those two.

"I love Matt. He is like my brother but that Mario dude seems legit. I dont think he would hurt Tilly. Matt did." He sighed. I knew the words he just said, hurt him to say. But, he wasn't wrong. Matthew hurt Tilly, whether that was his intentions or not. He has been hurting her a lot lately. And as her best friend, I don't love it.

"Do you want to get some breakfast?" I changed the subject.

"Sure. I'll buy." He smirked as if hospital food was a date but I appreciated his effort.

"Yo Cartah. Ill be back." He said to Carter before locking hands with me.

The cafeteria was on the first floor. We headed down one floor on the elevator and found the huge cafeteria. It was bigger than I expected and had some good food.

Jack got eggs and bacon and some juice. I got just some cereal and fruit. I wasn't too hungry with all of this going on, and I wasn't even sure if I would finish this food.

*Gracie's POV*
"I don't love you Gracie. Sorry." Taylor said before walking off with some blonde model named Alissa.

"But Taylor. Dont do this. Please. We'll be okay. I promise. You do love me." I cried falling to my knees like a desperate loser.

"Gracie. Stop. There never was a we. You were kidding yourself the whole time." He said looking down on me with Alissa at his side laughing.

"Taylor. Please. Dont leave me like this."

"Oh stop being a baby. You never meant that much to me anyway, bitch." He laughed right in my face. I began crying harder as I fell into a lonely pit of despair.