Beginnings and Ends

*Tilly's POV*
I grabbed my backpack slipping on some black Converse to match my outfit.

I noticed my outfit was darker than usual but I dress with my mood and I wasn't in a great one

I continued out the window jumping onto the steps outside it. I reached the bottom almost running into some palmtrees outside. It was a bit chilly our for Cali but I liked it. It was cool. I clicked my phone to see missed calls from Em. I swipe them away trying to take a break from all of the drama. I love that girl but she needs to figure this one out herself. I just need Matt. I pull my pennyboard out of my bag and drop it on the sidewalk I continue down it past the sandy shores and some cute shops. The smell of ice cream fills the air as I pass the ice cream truck stopped for some little kids.
I reach the road that leads to Matt and Johnson's house and hope they are home. I stop my board at the end of the driveway walking the rest of the way. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to respond. No one did but I need him. I opened the door hearing my footsteps echo in the large entryway. I left my pennyboard by the front door and began looking for Matt. I didn't see him down here I don't think so upstairs I guess? Maybe he was sleeping.
As I reached the top of the stairs I was nervous for some reason. I don't know. It's the pit in my stomach again the day the guy... I don't let my thoughts finish. Ugh. I opened his door at the end of the hall opening to see his large bedroom. I looked around to see Matt and...a girl. They both looked at me at the same time. I want to cry. No I want to die actually.
"How..How could you?" I spit out trying to mask the tears but fail to do so.
"Tilly. It's not what it looks like." Wow. He used the classic cheater line.
"Save it. We're done." I cry leaving the room and bolting down the stairs. The girls image is in my mind her long brown hair, her perfect makeup, her perfect physique. They weren't kissing or anything but why else would she be in his bedroom? I hear footsteps coming quickly behind me as my tears come faster and stronger. I ignore them knowing it's him. My first true love. My everything. I can't let him go.. But I have to. I reassure myself I'll be fine as I grab my pennyboard swinging open the large door and leaving it open without a care. I board down the middle of the road as tears fall down my cold cheeks. I I pull out my phone calling Emily without thinking.
"Hello?" She answered almost relieved.
"I need you before I do something I shouldn't." The words drift into the phone with the sound of my cries.
"Okay. Come home now." Her words are Stern but I know she means well. I really do need her. I would do something I'll regret. I try to keep on my path but see an outdoor cafe and some guys smiling at me. I smile back despite the tears. I decide to come over and see what's up.
"Hey." One smiles. His accent is familiar and I love it. Irish? Maybe. I don't know but it's fantastic. His bright blue eyes complimented his blonde quiff quite well. I smile at his looks and return the hey. I look around at the guys who are at the table with him. There was 5 of them.
I try to forget about Matt as they ask me to join and I agree. I know I should be going home but they seemed so nice.
"So whats your name?" The brown haired buff guy asked in a clearly British accent.
"Tilly. And what are yours'?"
"I'm Liam." He responded smiling. "That's Niall." He said pointing to blonde eating nachos by me.
"And I'm Harry." The almost grungy looking one interrupted brushing his long black hair out of his face. He also had a thick British accent that was great.
"Thanks Harry for interrupting." Liam said rolling his deep brown eyes.
"Anytime." He returned the sarcasm to him.
"I'm Louis. You can call me Lou." I looked at the one across from me sipping a beer with his side swept brown hair in his face. His edgy look was somehow cute and warming. I nodded smiling at him waiting for the other to introduce himself.
He was looking down at his phone. He looked like he was waiting for something or someone.
"That's Jacob." Niall said in between bites.
"He is doing a song with us. He is young but the kid has potential." Liam smiled at Jacob not responding.
"What in the hell are you doing mate?" Harry asked clearly annoyed by Jacob's rudeness of not looking up from his phone.
"What? Sorry I was doing a DM spree on Twitter. It's nice to meet you Lily." He smiled up at me setting his phone down finally.
"Tilly." I smile back trying to ignore the fact he got my name wrong. He seemed like he was missing something. Maybe he has a girlfriend he missed or something.
"Oh I'm sorry, Tilly. I like that name a lot." He smiled.
"Oh thanks so much." I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I slipped it out seeing that Ally was facetiming me. I answered it not caring if the guys saw or not.
"Hey babe!" She answered smiling into the camera as her brown hair fell a bit into her face. She quickly brushed it out and I gave her a smile and wave back.
"What's up? How's are things?" I didn't think she could see my tear stained cheeks because the guys couldn't.
"Things are okay. and I'm just out to eat with some new friends. I guess you could say." I laughed a bit as the guys smiled at me in unison.
"Ooo can I see?"
"Sure." I turned the phone as all the guys waved to her smiling. Niall, then Harry, then Liam, Louis and finally Jacob. Jacob seemed extra happy to see her.
"Woah." Was all he could say. He soon grabbed my phone facing it towards himself completely.
"Hi there." I could hear Allys voice squeak.
"Hi beautiful." Jacobs mood has shifted a lot. Ally was 15 and I think Jacob was too. They could be a good match.

To be continued..