Somebody New

"Yeah. Yeah we can totally do that! I think it will be dope to film the video on Venice Beach." I said to my manager Danny through the phone.

"Alright. I think it'll be a success kid! We'll discuss more later." He said before clicking off. He was always so busy but, he is one of the best in the business so it makes sense.

I took a quick shower before putting on my outfit for today. Today is gonna be so lit, I cant even deal!

After getting ready and finishing gelling up my hair, my sister mom and I hopped in the car.

The LA traffic was terrible like usual so I decided to do some stuff on my phone.

After looking through Twitter and dming and following some fans, I realized we haven't moved at all in this traffic.

"Do you think we're gonna be late?" I asked my mom nervously. I did not want to be late for today. I have a performance and meet and greet. Also, the biggest part is the girl I have been talking to is coming and we are gonna finally meet each other.

We have just been Facetiming and talking through socials for a month or so, and I like her alot. I can't wait to finally hug her and see how much more beautiful she is in person.

"No, honey, I think it should be fine. If we are late, not much." My mom smiled at me in the rearview mirror and I went to do more on my phone.

*Chey's POV*
The guy searched around our apartment before coming back into the room.

"Where the hell is your pizza kid? I dont have time for this shit." The guy said walking over to the window.

I heard the sirens as I watched him panick. I heard him mutter something and he full on opened the window before jumping out.

Our apartment wasn't on the top floor but it wasn't low either. Me and Ethan just freaked out looking at each as we watched him go head first out the small window.

"Ethan. I have to pee." I say worried. He gives me a cute from before literally breaking out of his hands like the hulk.

"Why didn't you do thay before you goof?"I started laughing so hard I might pee right here.

"I didn't wanna get killed. And in front of my girlfriend. That would be awful." He laughed releasing my hands from the scratchy rope.

I ran to the bathroom across the hall as fast as my little feet could take me.

After peeing, I walked out and was attacked in a hug. Ethans cologne came over me as I buried my head into his chest. His muscles swallowed my body, but in the best way.

"What's this for?" I said softly still holding onto him for dear life.

"Nothing. Everything." He said back and I could practically feel his smile without even looking at him. I'm not letting go.

*Tilly's POV*
My socks dangled off the bed as his tears fell down his bruised cheeks. I didn't know how to stop him from crying, I wish I did though. This breaks my heart. Seeing the boy I've been so in love with, upset, breaks my heart in two. But, then again, he is the one who broke mine.

"Matthew." I whispered into the silence of this hospital room.

"Tilly. Im so sorry. Why... why did I do it?" He cried harder.

"You thought I was cheating on you. But I wasn't. A boy came to my house and.. And kissed me. But I didn't know it was coming and you thought I was cheating." I sighed trying to not remember it. My heart still aches every minute, every second, that I think of it.