Not all Sunshine and Rainbows

*Matthew's POV*
After I stormed off, I couldn't think straight. I hesitated driving for the longest time as I watched her cry on her front step. I should have gotten out. I should have been there for her, but I couldn't shake the pure heart break that I felt.
I guess this is what I get for falling so hard for someone.

I began down the road, looking at nothing but the blurry yellow lines as I drove over them. I felt a sting in my eyes and I couldn't stop them. The tears came like a hurricane on a wild summer's night. Her face flashes in the back of my mind. The way she fell to her knees because of me. I saw the pain wash over her, like a cold shower.
Her blue eyes, almost grey because of the sobs. The way her frail body fell to the ground, was enough to make me sob harder.

All of a sudden I am snapped out of my thoughts by a giant truck coming straight. At. Me.

Screeechhhhhh.

Was all I heard.

*Tilly's POV*
"Hey guys." I said awkwardly as I walked into the party. Snack bowls all around, people telling excitedly as they see me walk in.
"Yo Tilly!" Destiny yelled from on top of Hayes shoulders.
"Aye!" I laughed yelling back.
"Babe can I talk to you." Em smiled politely at Mario and looking back to me.
"Yeah." I said before she pulled my arm away where Mario couldn't here.
"Who is that and where is Matt?" She said confused.
"I don't know where Matt is. And that is Mario." I tried to walk away as she pulled me back.
"TILLY MY BAE!" I hear a familiar voice yell behind me.
"Sealove!" I smiled hugging her before returning back to Ems.
"What do you mean? What happened? Did you break up?" Her questions overwhelm me. To be honest I really dont know if we broke up and I cant stand these thoughts being pushed on me. I start to freak out in my head. I walk away snatching Mario,who is smiling patiently, before walking out the door.

I don't think Em bothered to chase me, she knew not to. I feel bad for leaving Destiny's first big party here but I really couldnt handle that.

"Is everything alright?" Mario asked concerned.

"No." I said falling to my knees on the stairs of the apartment building. My breathing increased and the walls were closing in. Matt flashes in the back of my mind.

"Tilly! Tilly!" I heard Mario yelling I think. His face was fuzzy as he was in front of me.

"Emily! Someone! I don't know what's wrong!" I heard Mario yell as he ran back behind me.

"What happened!!" Emily shouted running towards me. I heard several footsteps.

"She seemed overwhelmed and then she just fell I dont know!" I hear him yell. My mind feels dark and fuzzy. My hearing is in and out and the room goes...black.

*Gracie's POV*
"Hey Taylor, I guess you are busy with the meeting. Call me when you get the chance." I sighed into the phone. I clicked off leaving the voicemail. Looks like I'm not going to the party.

I thought about going alone but I honestly just didnt want all the questions. "Where's Taylor?" "Are you guys okay?" It would hurt worse than staying here. And staying here stung like a bee.

I decided it would be better for both of us if Taylor didnt have me as a distraction. If I didn't do this, I would march right up to the building they're at, scream at Taylor for being insensitive and smack Bart while I'm at it. And we can't have that. I decided to take the more logical route and get a hotel for a few days. Kinda like a mini vacation, I guess.

I drive one of Taylors cars to the hotel since I was the only other person with keys to them. I hopped in his green Lamborghini, assuming he wouldn't mind. I packed my suitcase with more than enough and headed off to a pretty big hotel by the beach where I had made a reservation.

I booked it for two nights but who knows could be more, could be less.

*Emily's POV*
I freaked out in my mind but trying to stay calm. Chey and I rushed down the hall trying to calm each other down. Ethan, Johnson and Mario followed. Tilly was unconscious in Mario's arms. I felt so bad for him, but I can tell he cares.

I don't want to say that I am team Mario after all this time, but Matthew has been acting strange lately, like there is something he isn't telling Tilly.

He leaves tomorrow for tour, I guess he is going without her now. Thoughts rush to my head. I cant leave my best friend alone, I'm gonna have to break the news to Johnson I cant come with him.

That'll be hard but she means so much to me.

I break back into our current situation of us all practically running to the car. Des and Sam and everyone else didnt seem to notice us all freaking out. But oh well, they'll figure it out sooner or later, I guess.

Once we reached Johnson's car, Chey and Ethan got into the back. Mario layed Tilly across the seat with her head on his lap. I sat shotgun with Johnson driving.

"There's a hospital 15 minutes away!" I said frantic as Johnson drove down the road.

(A/n woah sorry this chapter is short af! But there was so much excitement in it!

Also I'm gonna be doing less POVs so its less confusing. No offense to anyone just things change. But yeah!

I hope you enjoyed it :)

Comment some predictions of what will happen.

Also please, please check out my other books! The reads and votes mean so much! My new one is called "Something More//Niall Horan" and that one is gonna be amazing I think ❤

I love you smmm!

Remember, it's not a bad life, just a bad day!

Also yay for the 50th chapter!

Tilly Espinosa, out. ❤)