Wait...what?

*Tilly's POV*
I started freaking out inside. Did Matthew freaking Lee Espinosa just ask me to marry him?!
It all felt like a dream to me really. I was freaking out. This was the boy of my dreams since I was like 13. I couldn't tell him that but ya know what I mean.
This is crazy. I had to say something back to him though I couldn't just leave him hanging like that.
I loved Matt but I don't know if I am ready for that. I mean what about Emily? What about our apartment? What about Jack? Would she live with him? Would Matt live with us?
This is such a huge step. And what would my mom say. My day. My sister. I began sweating and soon my eyes slowly shut and I saw black. I felt myself fall to the ground.
*Matthews POV*
Oh my god. What have I done? She passed out!! I tried shaking her to wake her up. I guess she doesn't love me as much as I thought. Maybe. I don't know.
Ugh. I just need to get her to the hospital. We passed one on the way here. I didn't have time to get her in the car. Frankly it would be a waste of time.
I pick her up and start running. Her limp body is in my arms bridal style.
I run about 10 minutes up the road and turn to see a hospital. I run inside and try to yell for help. A lady pulls a bed out to take her back to a room. We go through double doors and head back into a room where she still lay limp.
I sat in the chair next to her and I don't know why but I began to cry. A tear fell down my cheek as I sit thinking of the worst possible things that could happen. I mean come on this was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I can't let anything happen to her.
I wipe away the few tears and take a deep breathe. Come on Matt you have to be strong for her. You have to. I gave myself a quick pep talk. It was about 10 at night. We had been here for a while and it was definitely a busy night at the hospital. The nurse who came in a while ago said we should just wait until she wakes up.
She came in and told me I could leave. I shook my head no thinking "really fam? You think I would I ever leave this girl?" But kept my thoughts to myself. I am scrolling on my phone on Vine when I think about Emily.
Emily needs to know. I grab Tilly's phone that was in my pocket from when I picked her up. She gave me her password a while back. (Which is a huge privilege considering how protective the girl is of her phone)
I texted Emily letting her know what happened.
M:hey Em. It's Matt. Tilly fainted and we are at the hospital they said she should be fine soon though.
E: okay let me know if something happens please.
M: okay. Will do.
Our short conversation ended and I slipped her phone back into my back pocket. I continued scrolling on mine and felt my eyes become tired. I try laying down in a weird ball form in this uncomfortable hospital chair. It didn't work out.
I continue you leaning on the back of the chair with my feet hanging over the arm rest. It wasn't too comfy but it worked.
I soon close my eyes at about 11 and dozed off.
*the next morning*
"Sir." I feel someone lightly tap on my shoulder as I wake up in the same position. It was a nurse.
"She woke up. We gave her some fluids late last night. And she is doing much better. We will sign these forms and you two will be on your way." She smiled at me and walked out of the room.
"Babe. Thank God you're okay." I smiled leaning up to grab her little hands. Her hands were so small and fragile. I wrapped mine around the one and admired her nails that she freshly painted black a few days ago. She didn't say anything back. Just leaned her head on the side of my arm. She hit her head pretty good and you could tell it was hurting her.
"How ya feeling?" I say after a few minutes of letting her lean in silence. Her big eyes opened revealing the bright blue color I loved so much. She blinked her long eyelashes a few times and sighed.
"I'm okay. Head hurts though." She said in a soft voice.
"I know babe. But I'll take care of you." I started remembering that we had the funeral for her grandpa today. Oh my god. Her mom was gonna be so mad at me. What if she thinks it's my fault? What is Tilly gonna say to her 'Matt asked me to marry him and I fainted'? Oh man. She was already super protective of her. I wanted to remind Tilly about it but I didn't want to stress her out even more. I grabbed my phone and called Tillys mom. It rang for a second and she picked up..
M: Hey Mrs. Loeffler. I just wanted you to know we are okay.
D: where are you guys? It's 9am you know that? You never came home last night! Where is Tilly? Where are you guys? The funeral starts at 12 Matthew.
She rambled on..
M: we are coming home in ten minutes. Tilly got sick last night so I took her to the hospital. Everything is gonna be alright though. We will be back in time. I promise.
D: alright. Get here.
She hung up as Tilly continued laying her head on my arm.
"Baaaaabeeee" she signed and groaned.
"Whaaaatt cutie." I say back kinda chuckling at how adorable she sounded.
"My head hurts." She trailed off. "And I want donutsssss"
"I know babe. And I will get you some donuts okay?" She nodded and closed her eyes again.
The nurse walked in right after that cute conversation and handed us a folder with a prescription for one headache medicine she was supposed to take the next few days.
I slipped my hoodie onto her and she was so small it covered her shorts up too. I grabbed her folder and papers and we walked along with her leaning on me. Her kids size shoes were so adorable but she looked so sick.
I love this beautiful girl more than anything. I just stared at her long wavy light brown hair fall down her side. I was amazed at how her hair still looked perfect after everything that happened but I kept walking.
We got out to her dad's truck and I opened the door and set her down in the passenger seat. I grabbed the keys from her jacket pocket and we drove back to the house.
I open the door to her mom running around frantic. Her dad was just sitting on the couch calm as could be. I walked over to him and Tilly walked up to her room to get dressed. I sat by him and sighed. I was so tired.
"She freaks out so she won't get upset. Don't worry too much Matt." Her dad looked at me and nodded his head reassuring me. I nodded back and walked up the stairs and went into Tilly's room. She was getting dressed but didn't seem to mind I was in there. She then slipped on a black dress that fit perfectly to her. Her hair still perfect flowed down her back.
"Zip me up?" She said still not caring I was just hanging out in her room while she was getting dressed. I shut the door behind me and walked over to zip up the back of her dress. The size 2 tag hung out and I tucked it in. She smelled like perfume that was the best smell in the world. I couldn't resist her. I reach the top of the zipper and wrap my arms around her waist and leave kisses up the back of her neck. She smiled and bit her lip. This girl made me fall more in love everyday. Which is crazy because my last girlfriend was when I was like 15. I have never loved someone like this. She's my everything.
"So Matt. We should talk about yesterday." I gulp and follow her as she walked over to her bed to sit down.
"Okay." I say back kinda scared for what her answer may be.
"I'm in love with you Matthew Lee. And I couldn't imagine spending my crazy life with anyone else just.. Maybe not right now. I can promise you that I will be with you. But we can't get married for a few years. Can we?"
"Maybe we can." I say smirking at her in the black dress that made me weak. It was fitted at the top and flared out perfectly tracing her beautiful waist. I trailed my fingers down her back and around to her waist.
"How would we? What about Em and Jack? What about my family? What about-"
"What about us? What about me being crazy in love with you?"
"Matthew.." She stared at me with those eyes and began thinking out loud. I could tell she was considering something.
She then pushed me over and crashed her lips against mine. I could feel her hand on my jawline and I wanted this girl. Forever. But I knew it wasn't right for the time being. I pulled back slightly as I look up to see her smiling on top of me and her legs wrapped around my waist. I stand up and she is still wrapped around my waist. I was fine with that but it can't get any further. Not today.
Her small legs were still wrapped around me as she continued kissing me with her hands on the back of my neck. She began playing with my hair as my hands were wrapped around her little waist. She pulled back and smiled a big smile at me. I smiled back and leaned my forehead on hers. Damn. I'm in love.