Snatched

(Hey fam. So I was reading my past chapters and I was like why not add a beginning authors not so :) thats what this is. I hope you enjoy and comment your fav muser for a follow back. thanks for reading! also, I know im gonna get the hate saying "follow back? you arent famous blah blah" yes I know Im just trying to do fun things lol)

Songs for the Chapter:

Treat you Better- Shawn Mendes

Could It Be Another Change- The Samples

All of the Stars- Ed Sheeran

*Gracie's POV*

I decided to go with Julian and the guys to lunch before they leave for the airport. To be honest, Im not sure what this weekend was or what it even means to him, but I liked it. I hope he doesnt hate me after today.I have contimplated this whole time about telling him about Tay. I mean Taylor Caniff has been a huge part of my life for the longest time. Yeah, things have been rocky but I still and always will love him. He hasnt even called, or if he did, I didnt see it. I check my phone real quick to see I literally have no notifications. Thats weird. I usually have a few or at least a random text from Tilly about bagels or something.

"Hey whats up babycakes?" a mocking tone said coming into the bathroom while I brush through my tangled hair. I looked over to see a smirking Jovani. Jovani is honestly so confusing, he hates me or something cause he is always so rude.

"Hey Jovani." I groaned looking back to the mirror. I tried not to focus on him or whatever he was doing in here. He probably is just here to be annoying or something. 

"So..." he started and I felt myself being pushed against the counter, "when are you gonna tell Julian about this." he held up his phone showing an article with photos of Taylor and I. They were taken last week or so when we were at the beach. And I actually saw him.

"I... uh.." I didnt know what to say. Here I was staying in a hotel with another guy while Taylor and I are technically still together. Jovani pushed harder toward me to where are torsos where touching and I really hated this situation even more. He gently nudged the door with his foot to close it and now Im honestly scared. I wanted to yell for help but what could Jovani even do? Plus Jonas and Mario are both out doing stuff and Julian is in the shower in my room.

"Exactly. Know here is what you need to do. Either break up with this Taylor Caniff kid and be honest or just leave and do not say goodbye to Julian." his eyes were serious as he looked straight at me. At this point, Im fighting tears and I dont know what do.

"But I dont want to hurt anyone." I stuttered and my breathing increased.

"Hate to break it to you, but you will no matter what. And I would rather you leave now and save Julian at least a little bit of pain. I never liked you anyway." his words hurt considering I really do care about Julian, he makes me so happy.

"But I care about him."

"Who? Who do you care about more? Because you cannot have both." he layed a hand on the counter, putting himself over me now. The air in the room thickened and I would do anything to escape. 

"I didnt... I didnt say that." I stuttered. I usually dont get this nervous but something about his harsh tone, scares me.

*Tilly's POV*

Mario ended up not coming by yesterday, but it is totally fine. I never bothered asking why, but I am assuming he got busy. He is leaving for tour today, and I do want to thank him for everything. He helped me so much with everything that went off. He saved me from myself and Matthew. Matt hurt me, and everytime I woke up, Mario was there. Smiling at me.