I think I love you

"Wait.. Gilinsky did what?" Emily said holding her stomach laughing.

"He wrote a song about Sealove and Madison saw it" Jack said laughing. Sealove was Jack Gilinsky's girlfriend. Madison was his ex girlfriend that still was in love with him. 

Emily was walking around putting stuff away when Jack came up behind her and grabbed her sides and tickled her. Emily fell on the floor laughing as Johnson fell on top of her. Jack is smiling down at her on all fours. Emily looks into his eyes and gets lost in them. "What are you looking at?" He says biting his lip. 

"Nothing." She giggles.

"Mhmm sure." Johnson jokes and smirks at her. Before she could say anything else he leans down to kiss her. He then stands up quickly and looks around in thought. Tilly and Matt walk through the door and are looking at them confused. "I gotta go" Jack says to all of them. 

"Alright man" Matt says not thinking anything of it. Jack leaves in a rush and Matt grabs some pizza to eat it. Emily grabs Tilly's arm and pulls her into their bedroom. 

"What happened?" Tilly asked her

"He kissed me. We were having a good time. And then. And then he just left out of no where. I don't know what I did. You know how much I have always loved him. I'm so confused Tilly. What do I do?" She couldn't stop thinking about. 

"Calm down. I'm sure you didn't do anything. Maybe he did it." Tilly said running her back trying to calm her down. 

"I don't know." Emily said.

"Want some pizza?" Tilly smiled. 

"Nah thanks. I'm just gonna put some more stuff away." Em sighed. 

"Okay babe. Out here if you need me." Tilly walked out to the kitchen where Matthew was sitting eating a slice of pizza. He looked her in the eyes and then smiled. 

"So Tilly?" He said to her. 

"So Matt?" She said back

"So are we like.. Official?" He smiled down.

"I don't know. Are we?" 

"Well.. Do you want to be?" He blushed.

"Do you?" She said back with a smile.

"Tilly. Will you be my girlfriend?" He laughed with a cute smile at her. 

"Yes Matt I will." She hugged him and he kissed her forehead.

"But I do need your help? What's up with Jack? Him and Em's were totally clicking and he just left." Tilly sighed.

"Well. Johnson is a confused dude. He has a lot going on through that blonde haired head of his. He is always afraid of hurting people because of how he has been hurt. I can tell he cares about Emily a lot so that is probably why. He got scared." Matthew said side hugging her. 

"Oh okay.Makes sense.I just want him to realize that she won't hurt him." Tilly said concerned. 

"I know babe. Soon he will."