Unfinished Business Pt. 1

*Chey's POV*
"Alright you're gonna tell me where your friend Emily is or else." He spat. He was so nasty and I truly hated this guy. I still cant make out where in the heck I know him from.

"I told you I dont know." I bit my lip. I did know, but I didn't want Em hurt and I didn't know why this jerk wanted her in the first place. Also, with everything going on with Tilly, this was the last thing she needed.

"You're lying. She's lying isnt she pretty boy?" The guy laughed while standing over Ethan. Ethan looked at me, worried, before looking up at the guy.

"No. She isnt. We have just been at the beach today, just us. Lame couple stuff." He laughed awkwardly. Ethan was a really bad liar but it was cute usually. In this situation though, not even that was cute. I was worried for my life, Ethans and Grayson's too.

I wondered what the future held for us from here. I just wish I could know what Grayson was doing and WHERE.

The guy paced around the room, contemplating hard about something. I assumed he was plotting my death but I couldn't help but shake how hungry I was.

"Hey dude? Can I like.. go get some pizza.. or something?" I asked after a while of silence. I truly was hungry and if I'm gonna be sitting here a while, im gonna need food.

"What?" The guy shot me a look like I was the dumbest person ever but I wasn't offended.

"I'm hungry. Can I get a pizza?" I asked with an attitude this time.

"Babe. Not now." Ethan barely whispered.

"I'm not telling you anything unless I can get some food. So it looks like you're gonna be here a while then." I raised a sassy brow at the man, and I about saw him burst into flames. He was pissed but be can get over it.

Ethan shot me a look surprised by my words, I think, but he and I both kno I wasn't gonna give up Em to some creep.

*Gracie's POV*
I straightened out my hair, preparing it perfectly for the show today. I was super nervous cause I really had not been to anything like it.

I had been to a few of Taylor's RV Tour little meet and greets but this wasn't the same. At least from what the guys have been saying. Mario described it as "a hella lit party" so we'll go with it.

I finished up in the bathroom checking my makeup one last time and heading out. I grabbed my backpack and phone before heading to the guy's room.

"Hey!" Jonas greeted me with a hairflip and a smile.

"Hey Jonas." I laughed before walking into the messy room. The smell of cologne lingering and I saw Jovani digging through a suitcase wearing nothing but a towel. His hair was a mess and I tried to look away before anyone saw.

Mario was looking into the large mirror ,by the bed Julian and I had slept in, literally checking himself out. He was fixing his hair and seemed really nervous but apparently thought he looked good.

"You mothertrucker! Where the hell did you put my shirt!" Jovani yelled into the bathroom. A shirtless Julian walked in and oh my god. I need to breath. Chill Gracie. His hair was a wet, but hot mess and his towel hung low on his hips. His abs were barely noticeable but were perfect nonetheless. I couldn't stop staring.

Julian was definitely different than Jovani. When I was staring at Jovani it's like walking in on your shirtless brother, you can't look away cause it's awkward. But, Julian, he is just so damn hot.

"She wants you I think." Jovani winked nudging Julian's muscular arms. Julian chuckled before looking down at the ground and back up to me. He have gave me a smile and I literally couldn't take may eyes off of him.