Woah

*Tilly's POV*
"What are you doing here?" I said quietly as I stepped on the porch with them.
"Tilly. I'm done hiding it. I like you and I know you are with Matt. But I know I can be what you want. I would treat you like a queen-" he is cut off by Matt opening the door.
"What's going on?" Matt said glaring at Grayson.
"What's going on is I am telling Tilly I can treat her better than you ever can." Grayson puffed up his chest staring down Matt. Grayson was muscular but I think Matt could take him if he wanted to.
"Yeah. You should probably go then." Matt said calmly but giving him probably the meanest look he has ever made.
"No." Grayson stood still as Cheyanne backed away. I stood behind Matt. He is my safety and I wasn't changing that.
"I'm not gonna say it again. Get the fuck out. This is my girlfriend. Not yours. So go away." Matt stepped forward to face Grayson.
"Guys I think we should all calm down." Cheyanne said quietly. Grayson quickly glanced at her before looking back to Matt.
"Nah. I'm okay. I care about her and I'm not leaving." Grayson said right into Matt's face.
"You don't even know her." Matt said pushing him lightly.
"I know more than you think." Grayson said in almost a whisper pushing Matthew back.
"She's mine. Leave." He repeated his words from earlier and by now it was annoying. I just want Grayson to leave.
"Fuck off. Tilly, will you go on a date with me?" I knew Grayson was putting me in this to make Matt mad which pissed me off too.
"Shut the fuck up!" Matt pushed him to the ground in one quick sweep.
"Stop!" Cheyanne said about to jump in when Grayson got up and socked Matt right in the jaw.
"Grayson get out of here already!" I cried.
"Shut the hell up. You know you are wrong here." Grayson's words cut me like a knife and by now I didn't care what Matt did to him.
Matt pushed him Grayson down to the ground again with a bit of blood on his jawline. He punched him in the head about 6 times before Grayson could push him off.
Grayson's face was bloody and I felt tears running down my face. Grayson is obviously more hurt but I was worried Matt could get hurt.
"Matthew. Please." He looked at my tears and stood up from Grayson. Blood dripping off his chin he grabbed me hugging me. His hugs take all the pain away. I felt him release as Grayson spun him around and punched him right in this stomach.
"Get the hell out of here! Why the fuck did you even try?! I love him. No leave you asshole before I call the police." I yelled at Grayson pushing him backwards.
"I'm sorry Tilly." Cheyanne mouthed as she walked away with Grayson. I didn't even respond. I just want to get back to Matthew.
"Are you okay?" A tear fell on his bloody cheek. I was on my knees by his obviously aching self.
"Did I win?" He somehow managed a smile.
"Yes babe. Now let's get you cleaned up. Can you stand?" I laughed at how he smiles when he just got punched.
"Psh. Can I stand?" He rolled his eyes smiling. I wrapped my arm around his waist and his arm around my neck. He leaned a few times but I finally got him to the L shaped couch in the living room. My poor baby.
"I'm gonna get you some ice." I said as he layed into the couch. He was holding his stomach a few times and I knew it hurt more than he let off.
"Here's your ice." I said as I came back. He was still in the same position. Holding his stomach and his knees folded. I handed him the ice for his jaw. The blood had stopped luckily.
"Tilly." He said as I sat by him. He was cuddling a pillow to his stomach. He looked so small.
"Yeah?" I said smiling a sympathetic smile at his little bruised up face.
"You don't like him. Do you?" He became concerned but sad at once.
"No. Not at all. I love you Matthew. More than anything." I smiled at him and he returned it to me.
"Okay babe. I love you too." He said back closing his eyes. I didn't want him to think I like Grayson still. The past is the past and it is gonna stay that way.

*Emily's POV*
"You're not a bad dancer." I smiled at Johnson. My arms are wrapped around his neck and his hands on my waist.
"Time for the dip." He smiled. He spun me around lightly and dipped me. He looked at me for a second before planting a kiss on my lips.

*Cheyanne's POV*
"You shouldn't have done that." I crossed my arms at Grayson as he held rubbed his face.
"I wanted to show her how much I cared." He sighed. We are sitting on a bench at the end of Matt's Street waiting for an Uber. Im kind of amazed Grayson is still conscious after Matt hitting him.
"That wasn't the way to do it. That was a stupid move Gray." I said as he cleaned up his bloody nose with his shirt.
The Uber got there after a few minutes of silence. Grayson could tell I was mad but I don't really care. Matthew didn't deserve that and frankly I love him and Tilly together.
We got home after about 30 minutes or so. I just wanna see Ethan. I checked my phone to see missed calls and texts as we walked up the steps. Oh no. It's almost 11. Ethan is probably worried.
We got up to the apartment and unlocked the door. The police were there. What?
"Um hi?" I said as the tall officer and Ethan looked at me.
"That's them. Im really sorry I wasted your time." Ethan said to him.
"No problem. Glad they're safe." The officer said before stepping out of the apartment.
"What the hell! I trusted you to keep her safe and you come in here with a bruised up and bloody face at 11 and think it's fine?" Ethan yelled into Grayson's face.
"Dude. I'm sorry. " Grayson said. He looked dizzy.
"I'm sorry for yelling but she is my world. I can't stand being away from her. You know that." I smiled at the ground when Ethan said those words.
Ethan led Grayson to his room and he layed down and fell asleep almost instantly.
I walked back to the bedroom with Eth after grabbing some juice from the kitchen.
Ethan was laying down on his bed and I came and layed by him looking at the gorgeous hazel eyes.
"I'm really sorry. I wanted to come home like an hour or two ago." I sighed.
"It's okay baby. I know he liked her a lot and probably did something dumb to show it. Its my fault. I should have came with." He said kissing my cheek lightly.
"Okay." Was all I could say. Crap! I totally forgot I was wearing Grayson's hoodie.
"Wait. Is this Gray's?" Ethan said pointing to the hoodie.
"Yeah. I got cold." I said quietly standing up to take it off.
"Thanks for taking it off. I only want you wearing my hoodies." He said almost mean. I layed back down.
"Oh." I said softly.
"I'm sorry babe. I keep messing up. I'm just protective." He sighed running his fingers through his hair.
"Hey." I reassured him pulling his face to look straight at mine.
"Yeah?" He replied.
"It's okay. We are gonna be okay. And you're mine Ethan Grant Dolan." I whispered to him smiling. I saw his cheeks blush and his jawline tighten.
"I love you Cheyanne." He whispered before kissing me softly on my lips. That was the first time he had said I love you since we have been dating. Our 4 month is next week and I will never forget how I met him. I went to his meet and greet and he smiled at me. The rest is history.
"And I love you Ethan." I said back resting my head on his chest.