Unfinished Business Part 2

I looked at those brown eyes for a moment. I wanted to cry, No, i wanted to sob. I wanted to break down seeing him like this, and I dont think he even remembers what happened.

"So.. How are you?" I changed the subject because I didn't want to make that smile go away. I just couldn't break it to him, maybe later on, but not yet.

"I'm a little banged up but I'm just peachy. But dont worry about me babe, how are you doing?" He smiled. His bruises on his face looked brutal and sad, but his famous grin remained. I'm not sure what he looked like when he got here, but I dont think he could look any worse.

"Im.. okay." I giggled a bit trying to lighten the awkward mood. I say on the edge of his bed. I glanced over at Emily who was just standing silently in the corner.

"Babe I'm so sorry we got into thay wreck. I should be more careful driving. I'm just happy my baby is okay." He smiled blushing a bit.

I faked a small smile, wondering if i should tell him what actually happened. I figured it would be best if I put it off. At least until he was somewhat stable.

*Emily's POV*
"Okayyyyy. Well I will be right back." I said glancing at my phone and leaving the room. Tilly gave me a panicked look as I exited but, if she was gonna tell him, she needed to alone. You could literally feel the awkward in there. I wonder if Matt will ever remember what actually happened.

Where is she at? My phone dinged again as Des texted me.

Des: aye! I'm coming inside now. Meet me by the front door, I don't feel like asking the peeps where its at.

I laughed at her choice of words for the nice ladies at the front desk and headed toward the entrance.

When i reached the front doors, I saw Destiny in a tee shirt and some high waisted shorts. Her Converse complimented her simple outfit and I admired it. Destiny always had such a simplistic style, but it was adorable. And it was her.

"Hey girly." I smiled. She looked up from scrolling on her phone.

"Hey babe!!" She yelled smiling. A few people in the lobby looked over and I just giggled. Destiny gave them all dirty looks as I pulled her away from the scene. That's one thing about Destiny, she doesn't care what anyone thinks. Gotta love her.

As I explained Mario and the things that have been happening, we headed to Tilly's room. I figured it would be best to give her and Matthew some privacy. Something good, or really bad will come out of it and it needs to be there business.

Destiny and I chatted about the party and how her and Hayes are settling in for a while. Her and Hayes have been together the longest and they are seriously cute. They are always so sassy but happy together.

*Chey's POV*
After watching the guy get annoyed with me he finally agreed that I could call the pizza guy. He told me about a million times to not "do any funny business" but I had a plan.

"Okay chill. I'll be back I'm gonna get the phone from the kitchen." I fake smiled rolling my eyes as he untied my hands. I wink at Ethan giving him a lowkey signal but Im not sure if he gets it. He probably just thinks I was being flirty.

I headed to the kitchen making sure the guy stayed in the room, I know how bad that sounds. I left mt boyfriend with the kidnapper guy and I'm all chill about it but it's not bad. If I truly felt the guy would hurt Ethan I would have freed Ethan when he let me go. But I was smarter than to cause a scene.

I grabbed the landline off the counter and dialed the three numbers.

"911, what is your emergency?" The last spoke into the phone.