Tayson or Milly?

*Tilly's POV*
I slipped on one of Matthews shirts and made him get up because I was hungry again. He gave me a piggy back ride down the stairs and set me down to sit on the kitchen counter.
"What do you want to eat?" He smiled.
"What time is it?" I laughed. He looked at the clock on the oven.
"Almost 10." He said back to me leaning against the counter beside me.
"Okay. I want waffles." I smiled down at him.
"Waffles? At 10?" He laughed messing with his hair.
"Yup." I said smiling still.
"This is why I love you." He laughed and began to get out some ingredients.

*Emily's POV*
I was eating some yummy pita chip thingys and drinking cheery soda when my phone was buzzing. I checked it to see a text from Cheyanne.
C: hey where's Tilly?
Me: Matts why?
C: thanks babe!
She didn't tell me why but I wanted to focus on the date. Jack and I laughed about some silly story about Sammy and him and Skate. I loved being with this dork. My dork.

*Cheyanne's POV*
"She's at Matthew and Jack's house." I sigh looking at Grayson.
"Let's go then." He had a sense of relief but I could tell he just wanted to get this over with. We continued walking since we were already almost there. We had walked a bit so it wasn't too far. I had been to their house before when I was with the girls so I knew the way.
*Destiny's POV*
"Oh my gosh Hayes!!" I yelled punching him in the arm from the passenger seat.
"What! What!" He yelled back.
"I'm so excited! We only have an hour until Cali baby!" I yelled sipping my soda we had got at the gas station.
"I know baby girl. We can finally live our dream together." He smiled looking at the road. He took one hand from the wheel and placed it on mine.
"Hayes. Im hungry." I whined.
"We just ate." He laughed.
"Like an hour ago!" I countered.
"Okay true. I'm hungry too." He smirked.
"Let's get food then babe!" I yelled.
"Taco Bell?" He smiled over at me quickly.
"Yasss ling ling!" I laughed as he joined me. Little boy knows me so well!
*Tilly's POV*
I sat on top of the island cross legged while Matt was making our waffles. We had all the toppings out. Whipped cream, fruit, you name it.
"Plate." He said as he lifted the top of the waffle iron.
"Plate." I repeated as I handed him a plate and he placed the waffle on it.
"Yummy!" I said almost too excited.
"You're so adorable." He laughed.
"Shut up." I said knowing he was laughing at my excitement over the waffles.
"What? Its cute!" He said pouring batter into the iron.
"Blah blah blah." I rolled my eyes as I shook up the whipped cream canister. I squirted some on my waffles into a perfect little tower. I added some raspberries and ate it up.
"Babe." Matt chuckled as he turned around to look at me.
"What?" I managed to get out with my mouth full.
"You got a little.." he started as I was wondering where I had got food.
"What?" I laughed.
"Whipped cream. " He pointed to my nose. Before I could wipe it off he licked it right off my nose.
"Matthew!" I yelled laughing.
"What you're mine, I can do that." He laughed.
"Is that how it works?" I raised an eyebrow at his remark and finished eating my waffle.
"Yeah. Remember earlier? It's like that. You wouldn't do that with anyone else would you?" He winked at me and went back to his waffle iron thing.
"I mean.." I teased. He gave me a quick glare as I giggled.
"I'm kidding." I said reassuring him.
"No. I get it. Im not special. You would just give yourself to anyone like that I guess." His words stung more than they should.
I pulled him from the back of his shirt and turned him to face me. Wrapping my bare legs around his waist I looked up at his cute little face.
"No. Only you." I said kissing his cheek.
"You make it so hard to be mad." He rolled his eyes like he does and lifted me by my butt of the counter for a second to kiss him again.
"Awh don't be mad at me Espinosa." I pouted at him.
"I'm not. I'm not." He smiled at me with his arms placed on the counter by my sides.
"Yay!" I giggled as he kissed my forehead turning around to get his waffle but I stop him.
"I have to get mine." He said laughing a stifled laugh.
"That sucks. You can get it in a second." I smiled as he pushed me back on the counter. He kissed me as I pulled him to kiss me harder. I never thought I would ever be making out with him while laying on the kitchen counter but here we are. He pulls back to eye me up and down and I laugh at him.
"You should probably get your waffle now." I pull back smiling as he attempts to kiss me again.
"You little tease." He smirks turning around. I lean up to sit straight and hear the doorbell.
"I'll get it." I said as Matt looked towards the door.
I stole his Hoverboard that I found on the way and rode it to the door. I looked through the peephole to see Cheyanne and.. him.

*Emily's POV*
"You made all this?" I gushed eating the yummy chicken tacos.
"Yup. Well Gilinsky made some of it." He laughed.
"Well it's yummy." I smiled. We had tacos, pita chips, fruit salad, cookies and some drinks.
"You chew cute." He chuckled.
"What?" I laughed finishing a bite of taco.
"The way you chew. Its cute." He laughed.
"Why you watching me chew weirdo?" I smiled at him raising an eyebrow.
"I just told you Em." He laughed.
"But. I have something else I wanted to do." He smiled pulling out his phone.
"What is it?" I blushed smiling up at him He was now standing up with his phone in his hand. He pressed something and began playing a slow song. I watched as he held out his hand. I took it and he twirled me around in the sand. We both laughed at our dancing skills but he held me close to him. I was happy.