The Big Reveal

*Tilly's POV*
As I finished getting ready I tried to not cry and mess up my makeup. But I just couldn't handle it. The pain was unbearable and I tried for so long to mask it. My body aches ever since the wreck, Matthew luckily hasn't noticed though. Hopefully no one else will.

I was playing a game on my phone when I heard someone's footsteps come up the stairs outside. I assumed it was Matthew so I stood up and opened the door.
"What are you-" I am cut off by someone kissing me. This isn't Matthew. Oh no.
"Who are you?" I say struggling to pull away from the grip on my waist. They kissed me again and I almost scream for help.
"Stop it." I say stomping right on their black Adidas.
"No. I think you're perfect and I want to kiss you." The boy smiled. He had light brown hair the went up a bit in the front. His light green eyes lit up his tan skin and I couldn't help but notice how stylish his outfit was. His dark jeans and floral pocket tee were worn well, I have to say.
"You dont even know me and I have a boyfriend so goodbye." I said crossing my arms taking a step back.
"But I do. And yeah I know you are with that Matthew Espinosa guy." He rolled his eyes. Does he want to fight me?
"Yes I am. And Matthew is amazing so don't say it like that." I said with a threatening tone.
"Okay okay. Chill. But anyway, I do know who you are. Your best friend Emily is friends with my friend Weston. And your friend Lauren is dating him." He explained.
"Oh so that makes you think you know me?"
"I do know you. Emily talks about you to Weston when they text and I find everything she says absolutely perfect. I know that you and Matthew are in love and all that but if you just give me a chance." I cut him off by taking his hand.
"Look. You're really nice and everything but I just, I love Matt. And I don't even know your name." I sigh. I feel kinda bad but I don't even know this guy.
"My name is-" I hear a car door.

*Emily's POV*
"Wheres Tilly and Matt?" Jack asked as he drove down the road.
"They should be coming a little after us. Matthew said he had an interview about his movie but they'll only be about ten minutes after us." I said back.
"Okay cool. I just, I have a bad feeling." Jack said biting his lip nervously. I kind of died at the action alone and forgot what he said.
"A bad feeling? About?"
"Tilly. I don't know. Maybe it's nothing." He said holding my hand across the console.
"Okay." I smiled.

*Gracie's POV*
I put on some high waisted jean shorts and a black t shirt. I didn't want to get too fancy for Destiny's party. I grabbed some black Vans to wear with it as I layed down to wait for Taylor.
He is at a tour meeting but I'm sure he will be home. He promised.

*Destiny's POV*
I was talking with Tez when Hayes came up pulling me out by my waist.
"What's wrong?" I said removing his grip on my waist.
"Nothing. I just want you to talk to me." He said pouting.
"I am talking to you. But I can talk to other people too."
"But do you have to? I'm pretty sure he likes you." He rolled his eyes.
"Whatever. He does not." I say back.
"Fine. Don't believe me then." He frowned walking into the bedroom.

*Tilly's POV*
"Your name is what?" I say. This is getting annoying.
"Mario." He smiled.
"Okay Mario, I'm sorry but you need to leave." I sigh. I feel kinda bad but he has to know me and Matt are well me and Matt.
"Why?" He pushed me against the wall. I was pinned down now and I couldn't move.
"Because my boyfriend is gonna be here soon and-" he grabbed my right about my hip pulling himself to me. He kissed me and I tried pulling back but it was no use. He kiss was soft. And way too long. I was trying to pull away but as I was he was pulled off of me.
"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Matt said holding Mario's shirt collar. Oh no.
"Showing your girlfriend what she deserves." Mario said with soft eyes looking at me.
"Yeah well you can get the fuck out of here. I'm here boyfriend now don't ever touch her again or I swear I will-" I cut him off.
"Matt stop. Please." A tear fell down my cheek.
"What? Do you want him or something Tilly!" He shouted. I have never seen him like this.
"What? No of course not. I just.. I.." I stutter cried. I cant handle this. I dont want to see Matt hurt someone. My Matthew can't. He won't. I don't think.
"Fine. You can have him." He sighed releasing Mario causing him to hit the ground.
"Matthew please. I love you." I cried falling to the floor.
"Have fun with him." He whispered as I watched those blue vans walk away.

(A/n sorry this chapter is kinda short but I hope you liked it and didnt get too emotional. Anyway who do you ship? Matt and Tilly or Mario and Tilly? Personally Tilly and Matt all day but haha comment :))