The Tree

They got their taco Bell and drove down the road. Matthew was in the passenger seat holding the bag of food while holding up Tilly's Baja blast for her to sip.
She drove onto a back road about 20 minutes away from their house. It overlooked a lake.
They continued down the road and parked at the top of a hill. They got out and sat on a little wooden swing hanging from a willow tree.
"Wow." Matthew said in awe of this beautiful sight. The willow tree swayed in the summer breeze and the blooming flowers around it popped in different shades of yellow and pink.
"I know right." Tilly said drinking her drink.
Matthew got up from the swing and walked over to the tree and pulled out his key to his car from his pocket. He started carving into the tree as Tilly continued looking at the town from the swing. She got up and walked over to Matthew. He stopped carving in the tree and it read "M +T"
"It's so cute Matt." Tilly smiled leaning her head on shoulder. She felt a strong arm wrap around her waist and she felt safe. When she was young this was the place she would go to get away from people. But now. It seems like a whole different meaning. She is here with someone she loved. Someone she could see a future with. Someone who meant something to her.
"Tilly." Matt said with his arm still wrapped around her waist. He was just admiring the beautiful willow tree with their now carved initials.
"Yeah Matt?" She replied with her big blue eyes slightly shut on his shoulder.
"Will you marry me?" He questioned smiling down at her. You could see the love in his eyes.
"What?" Tilly didn't know what to say thinking of how she was only 19 and Matt was 22.
"Will you marry me?" He repeated still staring into her now wide open eyes. Tilly paused and looked at him.

Haha to be continued :)) this is just getting good. I should really stop leaving you at cliffhangers right? What do you think will happen? ;) also I know this is pretty short but next ones will be long I promise.