Milly Babies?

(A/n okay everyone who are in the Nash app who reads you understand the title haha! But what do you think is gonna happen :) comment below before you read and see if you were right! Kk love you bye! Thanks for reading btw ❤)

*Matts POV*
Before I could respond she started running past me. I chased her but she was pretty fast. She bolted up the stairs before I could reach her. I watched as her long curled hair flowed behind her. Her giggling self was adorable. I couldn't get enough.
I didnt hear it anymore as I reached upstairs. I didn't hear anything. I looked down the long hallway both ways. Maybe she is on the third level? Nah probably not. I walked past Burnie leaning down to rub his sleeping head as I heard a door shut quickly behind me somewhere. Where'd she go?
I walked past my guest bath and bedroom, Jack's room and bathroom and finally reached my room. I opened the door trying to think if it was closed earlier or not. I slowly creeped in noticing my closet was open now. I tip toed over to it brushing my too long hair out of my face. I heard a cute little giggle as I walked in. Someone shut the doors behind me as I walked in. I turned around to see Tilly giggling. I was attacked by her kissing me and running her hands through my already messy hair.
"What was that for?" I laughed giving her a quick smirk.
"I don't know." She giggled again.
She quickly opened the doors running out and grabbing something from under my bed.
She tossed me a Nerf gun and shot at me twice before running back out of the room.
"Ooo you're so dead!" I laughed running after her again. I loved chasing her no matter how many times she made me do it.
I ran after he as she hid in the guest bathroom. I saw her go in there. I slid open the yellow curtain and revealed her. We both busted out laughing as I shot her a few times. I helped her up still being kind of a gentleman as she kissed me again. I don't know why she is kissing me so much, but I'm not complaining. I let her leave the bathroom as she claimed she "was too quick for me anyway". I saw her walking and laughing down the second story hall when i surprised her by running up the stairs. I heard her follow behind me as I ran past the game room and filming room. I reached the third door and walked inside to the exercise room. I fantasized something unheard of happening in this room as I heard little footsteps coming down the hall. Since the one wall was all mirrors I hid in the area on the other side of the wall with the storage in it. It was a two way mirror so I could see her but she couldn't see me. To get back here you have to push a part of the wall so I don't think she will find me. Right?
*Tilly's POV*
I walked quietly down the hall. I saw him go in the third room I think. I walked in to see treadmills, and a kinds of exercising stuff. No Matt though. There wasn't a bathroom or anything connected he could have gone in here so where is he? I looked around at the open room and could see myself in the mirror wall. I am surprised that my hair is still looking good after running all over. Confusingly, I walk out assuming he must have left or something. As I reach the door I am pulled by a strong arm. I squeal out of surprise not knowing where it came from. Matt. What the heck? I look around to see cabinets and some exercise balls and things.
"What even is this?" I said still in shock.
"Storage." He laughed at my scared expression.
"It's not funny jerk." I punched his arm pouting.
"Oh stop." He continued laughing and rolled his eyes. I hate when he does that.
"Nope." I turned away from him trying to push different parts of the wall beside the mirror before it finally opened. I opened the wall and walked downstairs to Matts room. I wanted to look in it.
I reached his bedroom and I didnt hear him coming yet. I looked in his closet some more looking at all his cute clothes, shoes and of course endless amounts of snapbacks.
I walked out of their leaving on the light and walked over to his huge bed. It looked so comfy so I layed down as I heard him coming down the hallway. Oh well.
*Matthew's POV*
I walked down the hall seeing her tiny body laying in the middle of my bed. I don't know something about her little black dress and her hair falling down was nothing short of stunning. I quietly made my way in as she was staring out the windows, facing away from my direction.
I didn't sit down I just watched her for a second before going to the end of the bed and climbing on top of her. She just stared up at me with a slight smile enough to show her dimple. I smiled back at her as I am on all fours knowing she is too small to put my weight on. Not that I would either way.
She wrapped her small fingers around strands of my hair and tugged on it. But in the best way possible.
I leaned down to kiss her softly but she pulled my down on her hard and began making out with me.
I pulled her little dress off of her and she pulled off my shirt. I layed there for a second as she giggled flipping us over to make herself be on top. Her lace bralette fit her perfectly as she traced my tan abs with her fingers. I leaned up to kiss her again knowing whatever she started we had to finish. She pulled down my shorts and we were left in nothing but underwear.
To be continued.. ;)