Getting Ready

*Ems POV*
"Babe. You're so fucking hot in that outfit." Johnson groaned as I was standing in my mirror checking to make sure it looked okay. Apparently it did.
"It looks okay?" I said laughing a bit.
"Yes god damn I could fuck you right now." Jack said laying back on my bed. He bit his lip in that way only he can that drives me wild.
"Well... I'm gonna pee. And we dont really have time for that now." I giggled walking into the bathroom.

*Tilly's POV*
I brushed through my wet hair as best as I could while facetiming Matthew.
He was just smiling at me. His long hair fell a bit in his face and his smile was the cutest thing ever.
M: so babe what are you wearing? Since we are the it couple we have to match right?
He laughed and his words caused me to do the same.
T: um this romper.
I said holding up a plain maroon colored romper.
M: damn. Yeah you're staying with me all night. No guy besides me is even gonna catch a glimpse of that.
I giggled shaking my head as I applied some mascara to my already long lashes.
M: okay Carter I'm coming! Hey babe I will be by at 8 to pick you up but I gotta go help Carter with something. I love you sooo much. Bye cutie!
T: love you too bye!
He blew me kisses before clicking off. Im kind of glad he hung up when he did. Its hard to focus on what I'm doing when he is giving me that smile. And the way his hair falls on his soft face it makes me melt.
*Destiny's POV*
"Hayes! Come on what else do we need?! Its almost 6 and the party starts at 8:30! I already invited the squad!" I said as Hayes pushed the cart. I was sitting in the main part with food all around me.
"Babygirl chill." He laughed, " we have time plus don't complain. I am pushing you around like the princess you are." His sass man. I can't deal.
"Awh stop it." I said looking up at him. He was already leaning down to give me a kiss. A way too judgemental old lady gave us a glare.
"Dont be looking at us just cause you lonely honey Linda!" I said as she looked appalled with me and ran away.
"Destiny!" Hayes said lightly swatting at my arm. He was dying of laughter though.
"Well she was being salty." I smiled putting some bags of chips on top of me.

*Cheyanne's POV*
"Ethan!" I called from our room.
"Yeah babe?" He said coming into the room. I had outfits layed out on our bed for him to pick from.
"Pick an outfit." I said giving him my cutest smile and batting my eyelashes.
"Oh my god." He laughed that laugh only Ethan can.
"What babe?" I sighed.
"You're so cute." He said kissing my cheek and walking to look at the clothes layed out.
"Um will other guys be there?" He says crossing his arms.
"Yeah. They all are dating people though. Why?" I said laughing a bit at his saltiness.
"Because these are too hot for other guys to be looking at you." He said whining pulling me by my waist to press against him. Before I could respond I pushed him on the bed kissing him. He was caught off guard but didn't seem to mind. He gripped my waist and I could feel his abs under me.
We both pulled away as we heard footsteps.
"Um could you at least close the door?" Grayson rolled his eyes. His deep voice filled with annoyance.
"Maybe don't just walk in then." I rolled my eyes back and Ethan just glared at him. I feel bad for being so mean to Grayson but, I have to show Ethan he means nothing to me. Not even a friend..
"Its okay baby. I know." Ethan said pulling me back to him in the tightest hug ever. We just hugged for the longest time. I didn't even mind that there was clothes all under us. I just love this boy. His strong arms make me feel so safe but warm at once.

*Emily's POV*
"I'm ready." I smiled walking out to Jack sitting up on my bed. Damn he looked hot. He was in colorful shorts, almost too colorful actually. With a simple yellow shirt and some vans to match. His snapback pushed his messy blonde hair back perfectly and I couldn't catch my breath almost.
"Woah." Jack said standing to his feet quicker than he ever has.
"Is it not cute?" I laughed. I spun around in my outfit. I was wearing a navy tee shirt dress and my hair was wavy. I had some black strappy sandals to go with and it wasnt too fancy. I never liked dressing too fancy.
"Perfect actually. Like I said earlier I could-" I cut him off by kissing him.
"Boy you need to chill." I laugh.

*Destiny's POV*
I out out cups, plates, napkins, and all that stuff while Hayes put out some food. We have his friend Tez as our DJ for the night and Im so fucking excited.
"You look so adorable Hayes. Trying to make me look like shit again?" I laughed as he was switching his shirt in the living room.
"I can keep it off for you." He winked running over to me picking me up. I laughed so hard as he picked me up spinning me around. I wrapped around him like a koala bear and his warm self was the best thing in the world.
"I love you Des. You know that?" He smiled. His blue eyes sparkled at me. And to this day I still get butterflies over them.
"I love you more. You know that Benjamin?" He cringes as I use his actual name.
"Hayes." He rolled his sassy lil eyes.
"Whatever boy." I laughed as went to our room to get dressed. I picked out a little black dress with lace sleeves. It fit to my body and I was please with how I looked. I hope Hayes would be too. I don't put on any makeup really so I curl my hair real quick. I check my phone to see the time: 7:30. Almost time!

*Sam's POV*
I slipped on a black skater skirt and a floral crop top. I'm excited for Destiny's party but im debating whether I should give them all the news tonight or not.
"Cam." I sigh. Looking in the mirror. My straight brown hair falls down my shoulders.
"Yeah baby?" He says walking in.
"I dont know if I can do it. What if they dont support me? What if they all hate me? What if-" he cuts me off before I freak out
"Sam. Its gonna be okay. They love you almost as much as I do. It'll be okay." He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. He placed one hand on my stomach that would soon have our new family member.
"You're gonna be a great mom." he whispered in my ear. I could feel his smile on it. I looked up at us in the mirror and I am excited for us to have a family together.
I just hope they support us.