Search Party

*Tilly's POV*
I woke up on the couch with my pillows scattered all over. I was cuddled up to a dinosaur stuffed animal Matthew had gotten me. I threw it to the ground like it was gonna eat me or something and sighed.

Why did I do that?

It isnt like the dinosaur did anything. I bit my lip feeling bad for it as I reached down to pick up my poor friend. I told it I was sorry before setting it up on the couch.

I did my usual yawn and stretch for a couple minutes before the door opened.

"Oh hey you're awake!" Emily smiled walking in the door. She had some shopping bags in her hands.

"Yeah. Where were you at so early?" I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake them up.

"Early? It's 1 o clock." She laughed setting her bags on the kitchen counter. I reached for my phone, checking the time, corrected.

"Oh." I said laying back down I'm in my fuzzy blanket.

"Yeah. But anyway. I was shopping for some new tour clothes." She smiled grabbing her bags happily off the counter and sitting next to me.

"What'd you get?"

"Well." She said opening her bags.

"I have this stuff." She said grabbing her PacSun bag. She pulled out a few shirts, pairs of shorts and a pair of Vans (that I was secretly plotting to steal).

"What size are those?" I pointed to the Vans nonchalantly.

"8 why?" She laughed. I mentally smacked myself for forgetting Em is two sizes bigger than me.

"I dont know. But what else did you get?" I changed the subject as she just laughed it off. At least, with recent events I can blame it on the medicine.

After her revealing 6 different stores worth of stuff, she went to her room to pack it all up.

I layed on the couch, thinking about Matt. I seriously just want to go up there but he is already confused. I dont want to make his condition worse for him.

"Emily." I called kind of quiet.

"Yeah babe?" She appeared in her doorway with a snapback in her hand.

"Can I go see Matt?" I bit my lip. I wasn't sure how she would react. I mean, she thinks I'm like in horrible condition which I was. But I'm pretty much okay now.

"Babe. Is that a good idea?" She looked at me kind of puzzled and concerned all at once.

"I don't know. I just want to see him. Wait. What happened to Mario?" I remembered that Mario had came to the hospital. Did he know I left?

"Well.." She said pointing to my room. The door was open just a crack.

"Why are you pointing to my door?" I asked confused.

"Well. Mario came by to see you and I had to run and get some things for tour tomorrow so he stayed here with you." She fakes a grin like this was amazing.

"Emily!!" I whisper yelled swatting her arm.

"Did someone say my name?" A sleepy Mario appeared from my room. He was wearing a red jacket over a tee and jeans. His hair was a mess in the best way. I couldn't help but smile at his green eyes, looking so tired and his crooked sleepy smile this morning.

"Yeah" I giggled. I couldn't hide my smile. I looked over at Emily smirking at me and I quickly removed the dumb grin I was wearing.

"How did you sleep?" Mario ran his fingers in his crazy hair before rubbing the back of his neck. Why is he this attractive in the morning? I almost can't deal.

"Fine. You?" As we continued our conversation, Emily exited into her room once again, leaving us alone.

*Chey's POV*
"Well where did it say Ethan!" I yelled as we walked down some sketchy alley. It was gross and I didn't want to be here. Ethan claimed he knew where we were going so I didn't argue but now its getting scary.

I grabbed his hand as he read the note over again, holding it with the other. I wasn't sure if he was as nervous as me, or if he was just acting like he wasn't.

"I think it's a little bit the other direction. The address in my phone says it's exactly right here. But I think we are being tricked Cheyanne." He sighed before stopping in his tracks. I could tell in those hazel eyes that he was thinking really hard about something. I just didn't know exactly what.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking up at his worried, yet deep in thought look.

"I think that whoever that guy was, is trying for something more. And we aren't gonna get Gray until he gets that."

(A/n I know this is so flipping short but I will work harder on the next one!

I just have a lot going on lately.

Thanks for reading gumballs 💙)