Chapter 34

*Evelyn*

"Wake up Evelyn! It's your first day of work, babe." Cold hands shake me until my eyes slowly open. The first thing I see is green eyes staring back at me. I gulp. Harry smiles, and brushes some of my hair away from my face.

"Um..."

"Good morning! Hurry up, you have to be at the book store soon." Harry takes my hand and kisses it lightly before pulling me up into a sitting position. He wraps his arms around my torso. I flinch. He pouts. "You promised." I sigh.

"I know."

"Get ready and breakfast is being made downstairs." Harry smiles at me before kissing the top of my head and walking out of my room. He closes the door behind him and I sigh and get up. I make my way into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I dry my hair and let it go wavy. Then I go to my closet and decide on what to wear. I decide to go with a blue skater dress and white Jeffery Campbells. I add mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick. I also add a white jean jacket because London is always cold. I add a light perfume that smells like vanilla.

I make my way downstairs and sit down at the table. Soon, breakfast is ready and we all eat in silence. I go upstairs and brush my teeth before I grab my purse and head downstairs. Harry gave me a phone, and told me that I had to except it so he could make sure I was safe at all time.

"Turn your cellphone on and if you need me, call me. I'll also call and text you every few minutes to make sure you're ok." Harry says. I sigh.

"I'll be fine, Harry." He kisses my hand.

"I know."

"Come on!" Louis calls from his car.

"I have to go." I say.

"I know." He says with a sigh. "Just stay safe ok? Call me if you need something." I smile.

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye. Have fun."

"I will." Louis honks the horn causing Harry to roll his eyes and me to laugh.

"Better go."

"Yeah." I head out and get into the passenger seat of the slick black car.

"Bout time." Louis mutters as he starts to back out of the driveway.

"Sorry." I mumble and face the window, staring out at the beautiful sky as we wiz towards the book store.

~

"Stack these books in alphabetical order then let me know when you're finished." The old woman, May, tells me as she makes her way to the front desk.

"Yes ma'am." I say and give a little salute. But then I'm reminded of Niall when he did that to me before I got taken, so I just sigh and start to order the books, also receiving a nasty glare from May.

It takes me less then ten minutes to have the books organised, but according to May, that's too slow. Since she's a Brit, I bet she can get those books ordered quickly. So then why did she give me that job? Who knows.

"Put this stack of books on the shelves. The shelves are ordered by the author's initials of each book." I take the stack of books and start to place them on the shelves they belong. I have a feeling that this is going to be a long day.

A.N. Sorry for the boring chapter. :/ it will get better soon, I promise. :) Please vote and comment! TYSM and have an amazing day/night! :) xx

~Nia~ :D