Chapter 50

*Evelyn*

"Evelyn!" Louis squeals as he rushes to me. I laugh as he hugs me tightly.

"Please be safe!" He begs. He turns to Harry. "You too." Harry smiles and rolls his eyes playfully.

"We will, Louis" I say with another laugh. He smiles.

"Good."

"Hey, you two have fun." Liam says as he also hugs us. Soon, Zayn joins the party.

"Have fun." He says as he hugs us.

"We will!" I say happily. Harry takes my hand and kisses it lightly, causing me to blush.

"Come on baby, we don't want to miss our flight." He winks. I grab my suitcase and follow him outside. We get in Harry's black BMW and he pulls out of the driveway. The three boys wage at us as we drive off down the road.

I sigh happily as I stare out the window. I fix my sunglasses and tighten my ponytail. I pull out my mirror and reapply my pink lipstick. Then I continue to stare put the window. Harry's taking me to Paris. He says that he wants us to have fun after the things that happened last month.

So here we are, on our way to the airport, so we can visit the city made for love.

~

"I know a place where we can eat." Harry says as I unload my clothes in our closet.

"Alright." I say. Harry hesitates. I frown. "What's wrong babe?" I ask him.

"Nothing." He says with a forced smile. But of course, I think otherwise. I decide to let it drop for now though.

~

Harry drags me to the Eiffel Tower. My eyes widen.

"Harry! What are we doing here?!" But of course I'm excited. Harry smiles.

"Having dinner at the top." My eyes grow to the size of saucers.

"Oh my gosh Harry you didn't have to!" I rush into his arms. He laughs and wraps his arms around me.

"Oh course I did. It's for you." He kisses the top of my head. "I love you." I smile.

"I love you too." But I can tell that he's still a little tense.

~

After dinner Harry stands up and walks to the edge, looking out over the city. I get up and walk over to stand next to him. I've never been big on heights, but I know Harry will protect me.

Harry turns to face me with a nervous look on his face. I frown.

"Harry are you sure you're ok?" He forces a smile.

"Yes I'm fine."

"You look a little distant...?" He sighs.

"I know. I've just been meaning to ask you something."

"Oh. Well what is it? You can ask me." I take his hands. He looks up at me, his green eyes sparkle.

"Ok." He takes a deep breath. "Well, here it goes then. So...we've know each other for a while....and well....I don't ever want to live without you. I love you. And I know I've already marked you, and I know you're mine, but I want to take this maybe a little further. We can take baby steps if you want. I just want to be able to truly be with you forever, to have an even more amazing relationship. To take this further. I want to have the best future with you that I can possibly have." He takes a deep breath.

Mean while, I'm staring at him with wide eyes. I think I know where this is going. Is he gonna do what I think he's gonna do?

"Harry..." I whisper as Harry fishes in his pocket for something. He pulls out a small black box. I gasp. He gets down on one knee and slowly opens the box. In the box, is a shiny diamond ring. My eyes widen even more.

"Evelyn Mathews, will you marry me?" Tears stream down my cheeks. I don't even care that my makeup is probably running and that I probably look terrible right now. I nod my head like a crazy and jump into his arms.

"Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes!" Harry smiles and slips the ring on my finger. I beam at it. He pulls me into his arms.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I whisper back.

And then fireworks start to go off. Ha, and they're red and pink.

A.N. Please vote and comment! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY GRAMMAR THEN DON'T READ MY STORIES. IT'S SIMPLE. I love you all so much, thanks for reading! :) xx

~Nia~ :D