Chapter 46

A.N. WARNING! SHORT CHAPTER!

*Unknown*

I carry the body into my layer and lay him down. I sigh. I know it's not in my power to save a girl like Evelyn. But after losing my sister, Nancy, I just can't help it. No one deserves to go through what I went through.

I know Evelyn has lost a lot of people in her life, and I can tell that she cares about Louis. So I want to bring him back for her.

As soon as she walked into my book store, I knew she was different. Of course she was a human, but that was only one reason why she was different.

Another reason was because honestly who would work at a creep book store like mine? I don't even know much folks around here who like books anyways.

But Evelyn looked at my small store with fascination in her eyes. It startled me.

And now I will do whatever it takes in my magic to save Louis. Her best friend. She doesn't deserve to lose her best friend.

I, May Edythe Parker, will not disappoint the one that reminds me so much of a certain person.

Myself.

A.N. I'm sorry if this was confusing....I really tried. I wanted to make a few fillers for this book so you can understand more. Yes, "Unknown" is May. I was hoping you guys would figure that out quickly.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

Sorry if my chapters are short. I've had big tests all of this week and last week so I've had to hurry through chapters so I could study. BUT I HAVE TO UPDATE. Ya know? ;D

ILYSM. :) xx

~Nia~ :D