Tatum

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was Luke's ringtone. I sleepily rubbed my eyes, and picked my phone up.

"Hello?" I answered and yawned.

"Hey babe.. Did I wake you?" His thick Australian accent rang through the speaker.

"No, no.. I was totally awake."

He chuckled. "So, the boys and I are going to throw a small get together tonight... Invite a few people over, if you want..."

By that time, I was up, and walking to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my head at the image staring back at me.

"Yeah, sounds good, babe. I'll invite Hazel and Sage.. Do y'all need me to get anything?"

"No... We've got everything, but tell them to bring a swimsuit.. It's a pool party thing.. So be there by like 6" He told me.

I giggled. "Okay... I'll see you then.. I love you."

"I love you too, Tatum.."

After we hung up, I quickly texted the girls. I turned to the shower, and reached down to turn the water on.  I turned on my shower radio. I found the station I wanted, and let the music flow throughout the bathroom. Once the water hit the right temperature, I stepped in. I hurriedly washed my hair, and turned off the water. I towel dried my hair, just enough to straighten it.

I checked my phone to see if the girls were going to go to the party.

Hazel☺️- ofc! I'd love to go😉see you there

Sage😋- yeah! I'll definitely be there😉

I texted them back and we decided to meet at Starbucks at 5 before we headed to the party.

***

"Hey girls!" I said, sitting down at the table with them.

"Hey Tatum!" Sage smiled. I took a sip of my drink.

We talked for a few minutes, and then left to go to Luke and Michael's house.

Once we got there, we headed out back to the pool. I opened the gate, and saw Luke and his friends swimming.

"Hey Tatum!" Luke smiled at me. He quickly got out of the pool, and walked over to me. He kissed my forehead, and then jumped back into the pool. The girls walked in behind me, and we laid out towels out in the sun to try and tan.

"You girls aren't going to do that this whole time, right?" Calum, one of Luke's friends, groaned.

Hazel laughed, and shook her head. She took off her jean shorts and her tank top, revealing a galaxy print bikini. She walked over to the steps in the pool, and stepped down into it. "The waters cold!" She yelled, and sage and I giggled.

"We didn't tell you it wasn't.." Calum said sarcastically. Hazel splashed some water at him, and smiled.

Everyone knew that she liked him, except Calum. And everyone knew that Calum liked her, except Hazel.

Luke motioned for us to come get in with them. We both stood up, and took off the clothes covering our swimsuits. Sage stepped onto the diving board. She walked to the edge, screamed, and jumped in. Water splashed in every which way, and we all laughed after she rose above the surface.

I, being like Hazel, walked over to the steps. I swam over to where Luke was, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He grabbed the small remote sitting at the edge of the concrete and hit the play button. Music blasted through the speakers on the patio, and we all sang along.

Welcome to our news series!!!

So, we have 3 people writing now.

Rylie (me)- Tatum
Jade- Hazel
Kayla- Sage

I'm so excited to write this story!

Comment and vote! xx love you ❤️