Tatum

I was finishing getting ready when the front door slammed shut. That must be Luke. I grabbed my phone off the dresser, and headed downstairs.

"Damn, babe. You look amazing.." Luke smiled, quickly kissing me. "You ready to go?" I nodded, and we went out to his car and left for the club.

***

We walked to the waiting line, meeting the others who were already waiting. Once we got up to the front, we had to show them our IDs. Ashton and Sage went through, Calum and Hazel following. Michael and Luke headed through, and I panicked. I'm only 20, and it's illegal for me to get through. I looked over to the girls, and they were laughing, telling me to flash the bouncer. Sage quickly grabbed Luke's shoulder, and turned him to be facing the door. That's when I took my chance...and lifted my shirt. He nodded, telling me to go through. The other 3 boys were shocked, looking at me like I was crazy.

"What did you do?" Luke asked, grabbing my hand.

"Just um... Gave him some cash.." I lied, my cheeks red.

Hazel and Sage burst out laughing, and I flipped them off. Luke glanced over at me, and I slightly smiled, trying to move his attention away from me.

We headed toward the bar, and the drinks started coming....

I can't Omf I'm laughing so hard. And I'm in math class... Help

Comment and vote! xx

~rye🙈🐙