Hazel

Luke texted Calum when we got home to see if we wanted to come over the next day.

"Do you want to go?" Calum asked.

"Yea. Sure," I told him.

We soon got ready for bed.

My phone went off once I was in bed.

I picked it up and saw that Michael texted me.

Mikey 👽👽~ I need to talk to you when you come over.

Me~ okay?

I laid down in bed and feel asleep.

~

"Mom, I'm scared," I said to my mom.

"It's fine, Hazel. We are almost home...OH SHIT," my mom said

Everything soon went black.

"Hazel. Hazel. HAZEL!"

I was woke up by Calum shaking me.

"Hazel. Your sweating. Are you okay?" Calum asked me.

"Yea. Nightmare," I said.

I laid my head on his chest.

"It's going to be okay," he said.

A tear slid down my cheek.

"I'm going back to bed," I said.

I feel asleep on Calum.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke a few hours later.

I got up and took a quick shower and got ready.

Calum soon woke up and got ready.

We soon left and went to Luke's.

We pull up and Michael was sitting on the porch.

"Hey Mikey," I said.

"Hey Hazel. Can we talk real quick? It will only take a few minutes," he said.

"Yea. Sure. Calum go inside I will be in there in a minute," I said.

Calum walked inside.

"Okay. What is it?" I asked.

"Well...it's about your brother," he said.

"Did you find him?" I asked.

"I know him. Well...I...its me," he said bluntly.

My eyes grew wide.

"No. No. You can't be," I said.

"Yes. I am. We have the same mom but different dads. If we did have the same dad. I would already have you out of that house way before you ran away. Trust me," he said.

I started to cry. I gave Michael a big hug.

"I'm happy I found you," I said.

"I know. I know. If you want, we can get a DNA test done," he said.

"No. No. It's fine. I believe you. How did your dad and mom meet?" I asked

"Well, it's very complicated," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Tell me,"

"Okay. Well my dad use to be in a band. He meet our mom one night at a bar they were playing out. She was basically a one night stand. That's want he thought. Mom soon fell for him and couldn't live with out him. She soon found out that she was pregnant with me. My dad stayed for a few years but then found out she was seeing someone else on the side, your dad. When he found out that,he packed up mine and his stuff and left. Never looked back. We soon found out that she was pregnant with you and I tried to stay in touch with her, but my dad kept changing my number when he found out I talked to her. Then like you said. When I was 18, you were what 14,15, when she died," he said.

"Yea. 15," I told him tears in my eyes," I was in the wreck with her. Like I said."

"Yea. I went to the funeral. I saw your dad and you. I wanted to hug you, but I though you didn't know me. So I just stayed in the back. I figured you would start looking for me. I don't know how your dad found out about me. I guess mom told him," Michael finished.

"I think she did. But I didn't know who you were. Hell I didn't know I even had a brother until my dad said something that time..." I said.

"Yea. But now you know. I'm happy that you know now. I don't have to keep it a secret anymore," he said.

I hugged him one more time then we walked into the house.

"Hey Hazel," Luke said.

"Hey guys. I have something to tell y'all," i said sitting beside Calum and Michael sitting beside me.

"Okay tell," Tatum said.

"I found my brother," I said.

"You did?"Calum asked.

"Yea. It's Michael," I said.

"What? Really?" Calum asked.

"Yes Cal," Michael said.

I was in a better mood now that I found my brother. I just never though it would  be one of my best friends that I saw as my brother.

Calum was happy,too.

"This is something to get use to now," Luke said putting his arm around Tatum.

"Yea. Definitely," I agreed.

"Yea. I never thought to put two and two together with you two. You both do look some what the same. Other than one being a guy and the other a girl," Luke said.

"Yea. I take after my mom. Michael looks some what like her. He has her eyes, hair, and nose. Definitely the nose," I said laughing.

"Oh yea. I hate it from time to time but oh well," Michael said.

"Now we have to tell Sage and Ashton," Calum said.

"That can wait. Sage needs to get better. Once she is, I will tell her," I said.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"We will tell them together. Our first thing as brother and sister," Michael said. 

This is one long chapter for me. Yayyyy! Hazel knows Mikey is her brother!!

I wonder what will happen next?

Vote and comment.

~~~
Jade 👽👽