Sage

A/n : I'm very grateful and honored to have chapter 69!
Also I would like to warn SMUT!

"Man that was a great wedding I'm so happy for them!" Ashton whispers as we walk into the door of our apartment because Olivia is asleep in his arms.

I nod in agreement kicking my shoes off as he goes to lay her down.

It's been 8 months since it happened and I still suffer from headaches every now and again, but we have never been happier.

"She will be out for the rest of the night ." He says with a smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes. He walks over to me. "Dance with me?" He says with a puppy like face.

"Yes I will." I say with a smile.

I think that's what I love best about him, he knows everything I love to do like dancing.

We sway in sync in the middle of our kitchen. His hands are loosely placed on my hips and my arms are draped around his shoulders.

" In just a short while we will be dancing and your name will be mrs. Irwin. " he says.

I look up into his eyes. "And I can hardly wait." I say as I sweetly place a kiss on his lips.

As I pull back he stand for a moment, and then gently tilts my chin up and kisses me, but this time deeper.

The kiss grows deeper as he effortlessly picks me up and sets me on the counter.

We haven't done anything like this since we found out I was pregnant, and it's like a whole new feeling.

He unzips my dress and slides it over my head and looks at my body.

I become self conscious a bit because I still haven't lost the baby weight, and I've always been a little self conscious.

I look down.

"No! Sage I know what you're thinking." He comes closer. " you are even more beautiful than before. " I see the look in his eyes change drastically.

"My love, you are even sexier than before." He kisses my neck and bites a little sending chills down my spine.

I unbutton his shirt and slide it down his arms. And then I  unbutton his pants.

He carries me to our room and lays me on the bed and crashes his lips on to mine like he has this hunger that will subside at nothing.

" I want you so bad" he groans in my ear.

"Well then get me."  I smirk at him. 

He pulls my panties off and down my legs.

He bites my lip and he inserts his index finger into me and begins to move it in and out of me as  I moan at the almost new feeling.

"Please more." I beg him.

He smiles slyly and inserts two and pumps harder and faster . My moans get louder and higher, and I feel that I am about to orgasm.

He realizes that I am about to climax and stops. I whimper in desperation

" I want to be inside of you" he says removing his boxers and revealing his erection.

He grabs a condom out of his nightstand and wastes no time putting it on.

"Are you ready baby girl?" He asks in a husky voice and God was I ready.

I nod.

He slowly enters me , my soft moans filling the air.

He begins to thrust slowly as our eyes make contact making it so much better.

He begins to go faster and harder and I wrap my legs around his hips and arch my back in pleasure.

He holds a finger to his lips in a shush position. He then thrusts hard and fast as if he could one go any harder or faster.

I scratch his back and bite his neck attempting to keep my moans to a minimum.

"I'm about to cum." He says in a choppy breath.

"Me too ." I moan out covering my own mouth.

My muscles begin to tighten and I arch my back once more and moan loudly... This feeling of cloud nine... It's indescribable.

We both hit our highs and slowly ride them out.

Out of breath he rolls off of me and lays beside of me.

"Fuck." I say giggling a bit.

He laughs." That was amazing babe." 

We get under the covers and I soon fall asleep cuddling him.

A/n: DAMNNNN so like this chapter though?~kay✌🏻️