Tatum

The next morning, I woke up before everyone else. I checked my phone, because Sage and Ashton still weren't here.

Sage😋- I went back to my apartment guys...I just wasn't comfortable. I'll see you tomorrow .xoxo

I sighed, wishing that the thing with Ashton never had happened. I look next to me, seeing Luke sound asleep. His lips were slightly parted, and small snores were falling from his mouth. I smiled, looking at my wonderful boyfriend. Today is actually our 3 month anniversary.

"Is Sage back?" Hazel slightly asked, walking into the living room.

I shook my head. "She went to her apartment last night, she said she was uncomfortable..." I said, then remember that she didn't know what happened between the two. "Don't ask..."

She rolled her eyes, and walked into the kitchen. I got up and walked in there after her. She was looking through the fridge, in hopes of finding something.

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" She asked. I nodded, and I grabbed my keys off the table. We went out to my car, and drove to McDonald's. We order a shit ton of food, considering there were 5 people eating. We went ahead and order some for Ashton and sage, so we could take it to them before we went back to Luke's.

We drove to sage's apartment, and I unlocked the door, since she gave me and Hazel both a key in case of emergency.

"Sage! We brought food!" I slightly yelled. We walked into her bedroom, and I gasped.

"Did they sleep together? Like sleep together, sleep together?" Hazel asked in shock.

Sage and Ashton were asleep in her bed, Ashton's arms wrapped around her. Sage stirred in her sleep, and her eyes fluttered open. 

"You got something to tell us?" Hazel asked.

Sage jumped, and her eyes widened. "We didn't do anything! I swear... I'll explain later!"

Hazel and I both rolled out eyes, and left her apartment.

Aw shit 😂

This is something oops

Comment and vote! xx

-Rylie😉❤️