4 Months Later...

Tatum/Luke/Michael

Everything has been pretty chaotic for the last few months. Tatum has been very frustrated with the whole "not knowing who her children's dad(s) is/are".  She's stressed out, and Michael keeps telling her that everything will be okay. But, Tatum, being Tatum, won't listen. She thinks that everything is going to go wrong and she's going to lose her kids. But she won't let that happen. 

Luke still doesn't really want anything to do with the kids. Whether they are his or not. He doesn't really care. He just wants to get away from Tatum. It's like she's always there. Never leaving him alone. He doesn't want to push her away and hurt her, because he still loves her. He always will. But things would never be the same.

Michael doesn't know how to handle the whole baby situation. He knows that no matter who the father is, he will love them. But he's just scared to become a father. He's scared that he's going to fuck everything up. He always thinks that. Ever since his mom died.

~~~

Tatum sat on the couch in her house in San Francisco. She's eight and a half months pregnant, and she just wants the kids out. They keep kicking her bladder and she cusses every time. So, in other words, she's always cussing.

Michael sits down next to her, chuckling at her language.

"Hey, Mikey?" She says, worry clear in her voice. Once the boy looks over at her, she says. "I think it's time."

I'm a fucking shitty person who can't write good chapters cause she's a piece of shit.

🖤ry🖤