Sage

****POSSIBLE TRIGGERS****

I watch Hazel walk out of the door. Something was wrong... I tell Ashton I love him and I put my phone in my hoodie pocket, and follow her.

She walks out of the hospital. I go after her unnoticed. She gets into her car and starts it.

I see her run her hand through her hair, and I run to my car.

I pull out my keys and start it as she pulls out. Thankfully there were two cars in front of me, so she didn't see me.

Soon I notice she is driving to her house. I pull into the convenient store across the street and wait.

She comes out with a bad and teary eyed. She gets back into her car and pulls out shortly after.

I follow her to the familiar bus station and text Ashton. "She is at the bus station, don't tell Calum. Xoxo"

I park and get out. I'm three people after her.

"...New Orleans ." Is what I hear and I get to the counter and ask for a ticket.

I watch her get on the bus and sit. I pull my hood up and walk past her as she looks out of the window.

I sit in the back against the window... This is going to be a long ride.

...................................................
I hear the breaks squeal and wake up. I must have fallen asleep a little after the ride started 6 hours ago.

I see Hazel get up and I get up, and follow her. She looks around at all of the lights, and then starts to walk on the side walk.

The next thing I feel is a sharp pain in my head and everything goes black.

.................................................
I wake up in a dark room, and my head is pounding. I have dried blood in my hair. I move my  right wrist and feel the chain around it . I feel for my phone and thankfully it's in my pocket.

I press the home button... Dead.

"Hello?! " I scream loudly.

"Sweet heart no one can hear you here." I hear a male voice say as I light flickers on blooding me temporarily.

He has dirty blond hair, and blue eyes. He is probably 6 feet tall, and muscular.

I look around and then at him. I shake terribly as he steps nearer.

"Who are you? What did I do?!"  I ask frightened and praying this is a dream.

"You didn't do anything." He trails off as he takes the chain off of my wrist. " you were simply one of father's favorites. " he says looking at me.

" no one can hear you or me. I'm not here to hurt you... I simply do as I'm told, even if I disagree. " 

I stand up and hold my belly. I feel her still... " you're pregnant?" He asks?

"What's your name?" I quickly ask becoming mad.

"I'm Oliver. " he says.

"Yes I'm pregnant. Almost 4 and a half months... Listen can I please just go? I'm only here to look for my friend." I say beginning to walk toward the door.

I turn the corner, and there she was. "HAZEL!" I yell excited and worried.

I see she is pretty badly beaten as she stirs waking up.

"Sage why the fuck are you here?" She asks with a scratchy voice and sits up.

"Ask the boy, I don't know. What happened to you? "

"She was a tough cookie to fight..." Oliver trails off.

I plunge at him ready to kill... You can mess with me, but not my baby, my friends, or Ashton.

He quickly grabs my wrists and pins me against a shelf. " don't misplace yourself, do you understand? He will kill you." He says. Looking into my eyes, and let's me go.

He unties Hazel I take my hoodie off and begin to clean the dried blood from her face.

Then we hear the door open, and I saw him... Jonah

Yooooo this chapter tho!
-kay✌🏻