Calum

"Hey, Mikey. Do you want to have a guys day?" I asked Michael.

A year ago Hazel and I bought our own place and Michael was living with us until he found one too.

"Yea. Let's have a guys day," Michael agreed.

"Okay let me go tell Hazel," I said and walked upstairs.

"Hey, Haz," I say to her as I walked in our room.

"Hey,Cal,"

"Me and Mikey are having a guys day today. We are getting ready to leave in a few minutes. I figured you would like a day to yourself," I tell her.

"Yea. That's fine. I can finally catchup on my Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries," she said.

"Okay. I will see you in a little bit,"

I kissed her and left to go down stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mikey I have something to ask you," I said when we walked into the food court.

"Ask away," he said.

We sat down at a table.

"Okay. Being  you are the only family member of Hazels, I was wanting to ask you..umm...if I could marry her?" I asked running to back of my neck.

"Calum if you really love her. Then yes you can marry her. I can tell by the way both of you look at each other, you guys are in love. I'm not stopping you from having to girl of you dreams not be in your life. So yes I give you my blessing to marry my sister," Michael said.

"Okay. Thank you Mikey," I said.

I'm going to wait for the right time to ask the girl of my dreams to marry me.