Luke

I woke up, my alarm blaring in my ear. 11:00... After successfully turning it off, I got out of bed. I walked downstairs to see Calum and Michael sitting in the living room.

"Ashton texted and said that he wanted to ask us something... He'll be here soon..." Calum said, and sure enough, Ashton walked through the front door with a smile on his face.

"I have a very important question to ask you guys..." He said, sitting on the couch.

I sat down, wondering what he was going to ask. Ashton took a deep breath. "So, I kinda like Sage now..."

"What?!" Michael slightly yelled. "What happened to you hating each other?"

Ashton shrugged, another smile tugging at his lips. "After we talked the other night... We cuddled in her bed, and something changed. I think I might be in love with her. You guys might think I'm crazy, but I swear I'm not. I don't know what to do.. Should I ask her out?"

All three of us nodded. "If you think you love her, give it a go." Calum told him.

I nodded in agreement. "we're going to support you, no matter what..."

Ashton smiled again. "Thanks guys... I'm going to go ask her out.." With that, he left.

Hey fam😈. How are you guys?

Comment and vote! xx love you❤️

~Rye🐷