Luke

*smut warning whatup*

Tatum and I just landed in Paris, our destination for the honeymoon. I'm so excited to be here with the girl I love. She didn't know where I was taking her until we got on the plane. She's always wanted to go there, and I'm happy to be there one to take her.

We checked in the hotel, and we went to our room. After setting our stuff down, Tatum immediately pulled me to the bed. She straddled my waist as she kissed me. I then flipped us over, and kissed her neck. Her fingers pulled at the hem of my shirt, and she pulled it over my head. I sucked on her delicate skin, her sweet moans filling my ears. I proceeded to take her shirt off, unclasping her bra after.

I kissed down her neck, to her chest, to her stomach... I unzipped the skirt she had on, pulling it down her legs, her panties with it.

"Luke, fucking do something.." she growled.

I smirked, kissing the inside of her thighs. She moaned again, her fingers pulling at my hair. I flicked my tongue across her clit. I slid two fingers inside of her, pumping them in and out slowly. "Fuck, Luke.." she moaned. I took that as a hint, and started going faster. "I'm about to--" she said, and I pulled my fingers out.

I stood up, and took my jeans off, along with my boxers. I grabbed a condom from my bag when Tatum stopped me. "We're married now. I want kids, fuck the condom..."

I kissed her, and pushed myself into her. She gasped, and moaned.  I started to thrust back and forth, slowly. Pacing myself, I started going faster. Our moans filled the hotel room, and it was the sweetest sound. "I'm close, Luke.."

"Me too..."

My thrusts started getting sloppy as we rode out our highs. Breathless, I laid down next to Tatum, pulling her close. 

"I love you.." she whispered.

"I love you too..."

***

The next day, we got up and took showers. We were going to the Eiffel Tower. Afterwards, we were going out for a nice dinner. I wanted to make this perfect for her.

Our hotel had a small view of it, but she wanted to see it up close. We decided to walk the short distance, and when we got close, she gasped. "It's so fucking beautiful.."

She turned her head to look at it again, and I quickly snapped a picture of her. (Pic attached)

"Let's come back tonight to see it lit up..." I told her. She happily agreed.

We stayed for a little while, and then walked around trying to kill time before our reservations.

After we ate, we went back, and the tower looked even more gorgeous.

"Excuse me, but can you take a picture of my wife and I?" I asked a woman as Tatum looked at the tower.

The woman nodded, and I handed her my phone. I walked over to Tatum, and lifted her off the ground, and proceeded to kiss her. I set her down, and walked back over to the woman, and thanked her.

Tatum and I looked through the pictures, smiling through them all.

"I like this one.." I said, showing it to her.

"Me too.."

This is going to be their best honeymoon ever...

This is so cute I can't ❤️

-rye👽