Tatum

After a week of being in Paris, it was time for Luke and I to go home. We had the best time, but we needed to make sure everything was okay at home. We still couldn't understand why Michael was so upset. And I know Hazel is going to be pissed, but upset as well.

We pulled into our driveway, Michael's car parked and he just got out of it. He looked highly intoxicated.

I quickly got out of the car, and ran to him. "Michael? Michael, stop!" I yelled.

He turned around. "Oh, hey. I came to see if you guys were, um, were um--"

I cut him off. "Get inside, we're gonna get you sober before we talk about anything else..."

***

Now, Michael was sober, asleep on our couch.

"I can't believe he fucking just showed up to our house, drunk off his ass." Luke said, pissed about the recent events.

"It's okay. At least he didn't get hurt. He was driving drunk."

Michael groaned in his sleep, and his eyes slowly opened. "What the fuck?"

"Michael..." I said, sitting in one of the chairs next to the couch. "You can't be drinking and driving! You could've been seriously hurt! What happened?"

"I tried to apologize to Hazel. I don't know what came I've me when I got pissed about her being pregnant. I feel so bad. But Calum wouldn't let me talk to her. I don't know what to do."

"I'll go talk to them, okay? You stay here, and try to get some more sleep."

Well, here goes nothing.

SHT CHAPTER OOPS

-rye👽