Tatum

The babies are finally asleep, and Michael and I basically throw ourselves into the couch. He sighs, taking my hand in his.

"What are we getting ourselves into?" He laughs. I smile.

"I feel like we're never going to get anything done.."

There is a knock at the door. I check my phone, seeing that it's almost 9 o'clock. I shrug my shoulders, and go to the door. I open it, revealing the people who I learned are my parents.

"Hello... Sorry to bother you, but we wanted to see how you were doing?" Diana tells me.

I let them come in, and say, "I'm fine, thanks for asking.."

Michael tells them to sit on the couch, and he sits down on the love seat with me.

"We came to apologize." Matthew tells us.

"For what, exactly?" I ask.

"For leaving you... Giving you up. We wanted to keep you, so bad. But our financial status just wasn't going to let us.. we never forgave ourselves."

"I forgive you. I understand why you did it. And if you hadn't, I wouldn't have found my best friends, Started my own family."

"Do you think is is a possibility that we could have a relationship?"

"I'd love that..." I smile at the two people in front of me. My parents.

Crappy chapter but it's just a filler :) :) :)
-ry❤️