Sage

**** VIOLENCE WARNING!!!!****

I can see through the bars of the window that it is the next morning.

I'm hungry, and I need to eat for the baby. I'm worried about her, and I'm worried that we won't make it alive.

I hear the door open and I hear Hazel weakly say my name. He voice is raspy, and broken.

" Sage where are y- " her eyes land on mine and she jumps into a hug.

" I brought you this... I know it's not much, but I know they aren't feeding you and the baby is more important than me eating. I have my phone and I texted the boys and Tatum our location. They should be here any hour..." She says in a low whisper. The bruises on her face are swollen and red and her body is harsh looking, clothes ragging with dirt and a few rips , her hair a tattered mess.

"Hazel, I'm worried about her." I say looking at my belly.

"We are going to make this, and that baby will be the most beautiful baby we will ever see." She says reassuringly.

Just then I hear the door open and slow footsteps. Hazel scurries quietly to the dark corner so she won't be seen.

Jonah turns the corner, seeing the food Hazel had brought.

"Fucking bitch, you think you could sneak food out of our kitchen? " he says as I feel his had slash across my face.

He pulls my arm, and stands me on my feet.
" Bad girls get punished, invade your stupid little brain didn't comprehend the first time." He says in a low growl.

He slams me hard against the wall. I fall to the ground protecting my belly. This is it.
I'm not going to stand here and take it anymore, I'm way to strong for this. I will NOT run away anymore.

I grab his leg and pull. He falls backward quickly. I straddle him , and throw the first punch. Then the second and third. I see his bloody face and see that I underestimated my strength.

He grabs my hands. " I'm still stronger." He mocks. He flips me into my back. I feel the first punch. Harsh and can see that my left eye is swelling. He hits my  right cheekbone and then my left jaw.

I begin to have blurred vision. He stands up and kicks my stomach... The air leaves my body, and I find myself in so much pain I can't find it again. I gasp and grow dizzy. I hold my stomach as he stands over me. I see Oliver walk in and see me laying on the ground. He lunges at Jonah and they fall.

Just then I lose consciousness...

--------------------------------------
"Baby girl you have to stay with me. I can't lose you." I hear a familiar voice.

I open my eyes, but soon realize my right one is only functioning.

I take a breathe, and a sharp pain hits me. I want to scream, but only a small whimper escapes.

I look to my left, and see that beautiful curly haired boy.

"Ashton." I say in a squeaky pain filled tone.

"Baby don't talk. We got it. We found you, and we have Hazel. " he says.

I look down and see blood on my clothes and I begin to have an anxiety attack. My baby. I can't Fathom the thought of losing my baby.

I see the paramedic shoot something into my arm and it stung. I soon fell back into painless sleep thinking of my baby.

A/n: OMFG -kay✌🏻️