Ashton/Sage

"Now boarding flight 103 to San Francisco." Says the flight attendant at the door.

It's 4 a.m. Everyone including Luke are on the way to San Francisco for the birth of Tatums babies.
Why is Luke going you may ask.

FLASHBACK TO 4 HOURS BEFORE
------------------------------------------------
"Hello." Sage says just waking up.
"Sage it's me, Tatum just went into labor." Michael says in a panic.
"Tell her to breathe, we will be there soon."
And with that both hung up.
Sage wakes Ashton up and tells him the situation and tells him that she is going to Luke's to talk to him. He insists that she can't fix this... Luke is a lost cause. She goes despite the protest. She tells Ashton to tell everyone, and meet her at the airport. And with that she leaves.

She walks to Lukes home and bangs on the door. A groggy and clearly hungover luke answers. She steps inside and both sit on the couch.

"Sage I don't need this. I can't do this. They are better off without me especially if they are mine." He says not so calmly.

"Luke, do it for me. Please." Sage half whispers.
She leans closer to him.

"Okay." He says looking at her lips and then her eyes again.

Sage kisses Luke, not out of desperation, and not out of love. She knows this is the only way she can convince him and she already feels the shame dripping from her body.

He kisses her back and takes her sweat shirt off reveling her bare chest and she straddles him. And unbuckled his belt.

This removing of clothing and heatedly making out continued until there was absolutely nothing separating them.

He lays her on the couch and inserts two fingers into her, she gasps not really wanting to like this but can't help it.

He pumps his hand slowly into her and out, all the while kissing her up and down her body. Soon her breathless moans filled the air.

He grabs a condom from his wallet and puts it on.

"Sage are you sure...?" He asks looking at her forehead to forehead.

She hesitates, and says yes.

And from that moment on, she knew she would never be the same. She will always feel this way, guilty and shameful.

A/n
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DUDE.
Kay✌🏻️