Tatum

We got back to Luke's, and gave out the food. Within a few minutes, Sage showed up.

"Is Ash here?" She whispered to me.

"I haven't seen him yet.. He might be at his apartment, I don't know.." I shrugged.

She sighed, and sat down at the table. Hazel and I looked at each other. I walked over, and grabbed Sage's hand, and pulled her up to Luke's room. She sat on the bed as Hazel and I stood in front only her.

"What's going on? You know you can tell us anything..." I asked.

She shook her head. "I don't want to talk about it..."

Hazel and I shared a glance at each other and Hazel said, "You like Ash, don't you?"

Sage's eyes widened. "Wh-what? N-n-no! That's impossible! I would never like him!" She paused for a few moments. "I guess I do..."

"That's what a little bit of rum and tequila will do to a person..." I smirked.

She flipped me off. "Fuck off..." She mumbled.

We heard someone run up the stairs. Luke walked into his room. "Oops, y'all are having intervention... I'll leave you alone." He started to walk out.

"No, it's fine.. I think we're done..." I said. Hazel and Sage walked out.

I sat down on his bed as he changed clothes. "You like what you see, babe?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "No, of course not.." I sarcastically said.

He walked over to me, and stood between my legs. He leaned down, and kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you, Lukey.." I smiled up at him. He kissed my lips, and we slowly laid back on the bed. His lips trailed down my jaw line, down to my neck. We were interrupted by screaming and yelling downstairs.

"What the hell?" He said, and we both stopped and ran downstairs.

Ooooooohhhh what's going on?

Comment and vote! xx  love you guys❤️

-Rye🍥