Tatum

"Everyone, please buckle your seatbelts. We will be landing shortly."

I sighed, closing my eyes, and laying my head back. I'm so stressed out. My potential baby daddy is in Australia. And the other I left behind to go to Australia. Why is my life so fucked up?

As the plane landed, my anxiety rose. I have no idea where Luke is. I don't even know where to go to look for him. I've never been to Australia.

After getting my bag, I went to the front desk to ask if they could call a cab. Once I got in the car, the driver asked me wheee I wanted to go.

"Take me to the best hotel you can think of... First time here, and I have no idea where anything is."

The driver nodded, and he drove for about 10 minutes, when the car stopped. "Here you go... this place is nice, but not too expensive. Have a nice stay..."

I thanked him, and walked into the hotel. I pay for my room, and take my bags to it.

I take my phone out of my pocket and call Luke's mother, Liz.

"Hello? Tatum?" She answers. I can hear the confusion in her voice.

"Hi, Mrs. Hemmings... Um, you don't happen to know where Luke is staying, do you?"

"Um... 42 Wallaby Way. That's where we used to live. He bought the house not too long ago." She told me. "Is everything okay?"

"It will be. Well make sure to tell you everything... I just really need to find Luke. Thank you, Liz."

We hung up, and I quickly call another cab. I tell him the address, and it takes about 20 minutes to get there.

I walked up to the front door of the house, and knocked a few times.

The door swung open, and it was Michael.

"Mikey? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing, Tatum!" He said.

Luke came up behind him, and moved him out of the way.

"We need to talk." I told him.

I have nothing to say so✌️
-rye👽