Sage

"Ashton I'm just extremely uncomfortable with guys looking at me like that." I say as I stare out of the window of his car.

"I understand, but Sage ,you can't even take a simple compliment without looking like you want to cry." He answers back.

I know I'm confusing. It's not that I hate my body... The one person who "loved" my body hurt me then left me out in the dust. I wish Ashton would understand some things are better left unsaid.

" I'll make you a deal. " I say looking over at him. The moon light is perfectly cascaded over his face.

" What?" He says inquisitively.

"We split a couple of six- packs and I'll try to explain." I say smirking slightly.

"Deal! We will go back to your apartment and drink them. "

I turn on the radio, and hum along. I lose my thoughts as I look up at the stars.

Ashton's voice interrupts me.
"Please sing...for me?" He looks over at me and turns the radio up high.

He begins to sing. God his voice is amazing. Sage stop thinking like that you hate him remember?

If  I die young
Bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river
At dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song.

I sang with out thinking. This was one of my favorite songs.

The song ends and I realize I just sang in front of Ashton. Oh god...

I look over and he has the biggest smile on his face.

I blush heavily as he pulls into the liquor store. With out a word he walks in.

I pull out my phone and group text Hazel and Tatum.

I went back to my apartment guys...I just wasn't comfortable. I'll see you tomorrow .xoxo

When I look up Ashton is walking out of the store with three paper bags.

He opens the door and says "I know your favorite is coconut rum and tequila... So I got those and champaign."

I smile.

"Do you know how to get to my apartment?" I ask.

"I believe so... Take a left on Elm, go all the way down then turn right on 1st? It's the last complex?" He says half sure.

"Yes. I texted Tatum and Hazel to let them know I'm gone. You should text the guys and tell them too. " I say.

"Okay. I will when we get to your apartment." He answers.

Ten minutes later we arrive at my apartment and we walk in.

Ashton looks around at my very unique decor.

I walk into the kitchen and grab two glasses. Then I sit on the couch and we begin drinking and talking about anything but what happened today.

Who knew he could be this amazing.