Sage

I heard the word burger and jumped up and ran inside.

I see Luke and smile. " Hey! May I take a shower here? " I ask as I walk by him.

"Yeah sure!" He answers back.

I grab my bag of clothes and hair brush off of the couch and make my way up stairs to the bathroom.

I open the door and turn the light on, and walk in. I turn my music on jamming full blast.

I start to take my bikini off as I sing along. I love to sing, but hate singing in front of people.

I turn the shower on and brush my messy hair out.

I turn around to get in the shower and suddenly someone walks in.

"Ashton!!" I scream trying to cover myself quickly.

God he's so annoying. Ever since we first met we have a mutual irritation for each other.

He blushes and then smirks.

"Get out!" I say quite angrily.

"You have a great voice and a great body."  He says looking me up and down.

I roll my eyes and point my finger motioning him to leave. He steps back and shuts the door.

I get in the shower and wash up.

After I finish I dry my hair and get dressed in sweats and a t-shirt.

I walk out and down the stairs. I smell the food!

I walk into the kitchen and see Ashton finishing up with cooking.

I roll my eyes and make my burger and walk out without saying a word.

I go into the living room and sit on the couch with everyone else, eat, and watch the tv.

Somehow I find my mind flooded with thoughts of Ashton, and I can't stand it.
~
~
~
- Kayla