Tatum

"Hey, babe. We're going bowling tonight with the group..." Luke told me once I went into the kitchen.

"Okay, sounds good, Lukey.." I sighed.

"Is everything okay?" He look worried.

I shrugged. "I feel like I can't give you what you need... I tell you no to sex, I barely kiss you in public... And I want to change that..."

His face brightened up. He walked over to me, and kissed my forehead. "I know you want to wait a while for sex.. Since everything that happened..." He whispered.

I wrapped my arms around him tightly. I never wanted to let go of him. I just want to stay in his arms forever. "I love you.."

"I love you, babygirl."

*****

We met the group at the bowling alley around 6. The guys were on one lane, and the girls were on the lane next to them.

"Okay, so at the end of the games, whoever has the least amount of points has to buy the other team food..." Michael laughed.

"Deal." Sage smirked.

At the end of the games, the guys has 552 out of 1200 points, and the girls has 573 out of 1200 points. (One bowled twice to make it fair...)

"Guess you have to buy us food.." Hazel said, sticking her tongue out at Calum.

"Well, let's go... I'm starving!" Sage said, rubbing her stomach.

We all laughed as we walked out of the building. "Time to eat.." Ashton said, wrapping his arm around Sage.

Crappy ending.. But idc

Comment and vote!

-rye❤️