Hazel

I woke up with a bright light shinning in my eyes.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked not knowing if anyone was with me.

"Oh my god. Hazel you're up," I heard Calum say.

I look over to see Calum, Luke, and Michael sitting next to me in a hospital room.

"What happen?" I asked

"We'll explain later. I'll go get a nurse," Michael said.

I nodded my head.

Calum walks over to me and pushes a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Even though I'm pissed at you right now, I just really happy to see you," Calum leaded down and kissed me.

"The nurse will be here in a minute," Michael said walking back in.

I'm so happy to see him and Calum.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Michael asked.

"Well I remember I snuck food into Sages room so she can eat cause the wasn't feeding her. Well I got coughs and that all I remember," I said tears filling my eyes.

"Hey it's okay. Their gone now. They got them. It's okay," Calum said pulling me into a hug.

"Who all did they arrest?" I asked.

"You father, Jonah, and Oliver," Luke said.

The nurse walked in right before I was about to talk.

"Okay Miss. Michelson, we had to do some x-rays while you where asleep to make sure nothing was broke. You don't have anything broke. You ribs are bruised up really bad. You have some cuts and bruises to your face but other than that your fine. We have to keep you in her for another night to make sure nothing else is  wrong," the nurse said.

"Okay. Thank you," she said and walked off.

"Guys we need to bail Oliver out," I said.

"What? Why?" Calum asked.

"Oliver helped me. He's not one of the bad guys. He doesn't hit girls like. The others do. They bet him too. If he doesn't do what they said he would be bettin. Like bad. He should me his stomach and it was bruised like what mine is like now," I explained.

"Okay. Well Tatum and Ashton is back. We need to go tell them your up," Luke  said looking at his phone.

"Okay. You guys go. I'm going to rest," I said.

Calum kissed my forehead and Michael and Luke gave me a hug and walked out.

This was shitty but oh well.

~Jade 😜✌🏻️