Sage

As my eyes flutter open I begin to feel the pain all over my body that I hate and missed so much. I look at the clock on the wall 3:16 am

I feel someone laying on me and I realize it's Ashton.
Questions begin to flood my mind.

"Ashton get up." I say kinda harshly.

He leans up and tears fill his eyes.

" Dry the tears Irwin. What you did was the one thing I will not stand for. Do you understand how little you know about my past and what I constantly think about? No I don't want pity. No I don't want the attention. I just want to stop hurting myself and other hurting me... I got past that part of my life and you had the nerve to restart it. Apologize. Now. " I say looking at him tears filling my eyes.

"I'm so sorry babe. I'm so sorry. I didn't know I did it until I saw you fall. I promise I will never do it again and I promise I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you." He says holding my face.

"Go get everyone and tell them to come here. We all need to talk.. " I say looking at him.

Without hesitating he stands and walks to get them. I'm ready. It's time to tell them.

While he was gone, I lift my arms to see cuts all over and two big slices going up both arms with stitches in each. I move the blanket and see my thigh where I don't have any tattoos, more cuts.

Hazel and Tatum walk in first and then the boys. They all come in and sit where ever they can...Tatum and Luke on the counter, Hazel and Cal in the over sized chair, Mikey and Ashton and on the bed with me.

No one said a word. I swallowed my anxiety and began.

" So, Hazel ,Tatum , and I have a lot to say. We have a past none of you are aware of. We think now is the right time to tell you all how and why we met, and it will explain a lot... No we don't want pity." I say and began to tell them everything I need to.

*****TRIGGER WARNING*****

FLASHBACK
---------------------
"Fucking slut" I heard him mumble under his breath as he pull up his pants.

I lay there keeping back the tears until he leaves.

If you love someone you do anything to keep them right?

Every Night he would use me like I was just an object but I let him no matter the pain I endured.

He walks out and my naked lifeless body lay there aching.

I burst into tears yet again. My body is shaking and I feel sick at my stomach from not eating in days.

I hear him walking toward the room and i feel the pit of fear in my stomach.

He walks in and walks towards me.

"Please no, no." I whisper. He totally disregards my pleads.

He takes a fist full of my hair and pulls my head so my ear is against his mouth.

"Maybe if you weren't fucking every fucking guy in the city I wouldn't have to , but how else are you going to learn your lesson?"

And with that he pulls me to the floor and kicks me almost instantly. Being beat is how he expresses his love right?

He pulls me up and slaps me and I fall back down.

He picks my lifeless body up and slams me up against my mirror and I hit my head. He does it and again and then slaps me.

It's been two years. And I've always come up with excuses for every bruise and every cut on me.

As he begins to yell ungodly names at me and telling me I'm worthless it is in this moment, I know I can't do this anymore.

I can't do this.

He lets me fall and kicks me in the thigh causing all of the fresh cuts I have inflicted to open. And I whimper.

"When I get back dinner better be cooked and you better be waiting for me." He says and walks out.

I hear his car drive off and despite the pain get up and throw all of my stuff into a back, get dressed and run out of the door.

I don't look back I just run until I get to the bus station.

Out side there is a very beautiful girl crying.

I sit down beside of her.
"Hey...what's your name sweetie?" I say trying to calm her.

"Hazel... Wow what happened to you?!" She says in shock looking at me for the first time.

" nothing I'm okay." I say.

And just then a girl about our age walks out of the door with a ticket and comes to us.

"You guys all good?" She says while lifting her sunglasses.

Neither of us answer. She sits beside of us and says "the names Tatum, and no not as in Channing."

We both crack a smile and I stand up.

Both stare at my scared legs and I quickly pull my pant legs down and walk to buy a ticket.

I've had a stash of money for a while... Over $1000.

I get my ticket and walk back out side and sit on the other side of the doors.

My buss arrives and I see that I'm supposed to get on and that's when we all stood up and began to walk.
-
-
-
-
So long chapter! Ayyyeee.
Kay✌🏻️