Tatum

"Foods ready!" Ashton yelled from the kitchen. We all walked inside from the patio and started getting our food.

"Where's Sage?" Hazel asked.

"I think she went into the living room... I don't know." Ashton mumbled.

Hazel and I walked in there. "What's up?"

Sage took a bite of her burger. "Nothing." She grumbled.  We decided to leave her alone and go outside with the boys.

"Wait, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be out in a minute..." I said, and walked back to the living room.   "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... I went upstairs to take a shower, and Ashton walked in.. It was a very uncomfortable situation..." She sighed.

I slowly sat down in the chair next to the couch she was laying on. "Well, it's in the past... You can either let it go, or you can talk to him about it..."

"I am NOT talking to that creep!"  Sage spat.

I stood back up, and walked out to the patio. I sat next to Luke and he wrapper his arm around my waist.

"Do y'all want to stay here tonight?" He asked.

"I will... I don't know about Sage... Hazel most likely will." I told him.

I looked over to Hazel and Calum as they were laughing about something on Calum's phone. They were sharing headphones, and Calum looked down at Hazel, love in his eyes. I honestly don't know why he won't ask her out. They are perfect for each other.

The patio door started to open, and Sage walked out. Then, I saw Ashton tense up. What's going on between them?

I'm in love with this story. And I'm one of the ones writing it 😂

Comment and vote! xx ❤️❤️

love you guys 😘

~Rylie☺️