Tatum

I woke up, a nauseating feeling flooding my whole body. I rushed to the bathroom, emptying what was in my stomach. Shit, I can't be sick now... this is the second time I've thrown up. Morning sickness? No, I can't be!

I checked the time, and see that's it's almost 8 AM. I changed my clothes, and grabbed my purse.

I'll just run to the doctor to make sure nothing is wrong. I don't want to be sick... I hate being sick.

I walked into the clinic, and sign in. I sat down, and started scrolling through my instagram feed.

"Tatum Hemmings?"

I really need to get that fixed...

I stood up, and followed the nurse to a room, where she told me to wait. I sat there for about 10 or so minutes before the doctor comes in.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked.

"Well, I've had a little bit of morning sickness..."

"Do you think you are pregnant? Or have you taken any tests?"

I shake my head.

"Well, we can do a quick ultrasound to see, if you'd like.."

I nodded, a little nervous. "Sure..."

The doctor told me to follow her, and we went into a different room. "Just lay on the bed, and lift your shirt to above your stomach..."

I did as she said, and she rubbed some gel on my stomach. She moved the sensor across my stomach. I had my eyes screwed shut the entire time, afraid of the results.

"Well, if you look here... there is a baby..." she said. "But there's also one here... congratulations, you're having twins..."

Are they Luke's or Michaels?

"Um... when could I find out who the father is?" I asked.

Her eyes widened a little, but when she saw my expression, she went to normal. "You will have to wait until they are born... Which won't be too much longer. You are already 4 months pregnant... Is this the first time you've experienced symptoms?"

I nodded. "My period has never been regular, so it did t bother me that I missed it. And it never occurred to me that I could be pregnant.."

"Well... Congrats again. And you'll need to come back in about a month for a checkup.. Have a good day..."

***

I rush to the airport, trying to catch Luke before he left. I ran to the gate that he was supposed to leave on, but it was closed.

"Tatum?" Ashton asked. I turned around to see him and sage standing a few feet away.

"Did it take off already?"

They nod.

"Fuck! Do you know where he's going?"

They shake their heads. "He never told us..." Sage said. "But he ordered the tickets on my phone."

She handed it to me, showing the page that confirmed his payment.

Australia? He's going home...

Well... I guess I'm going to take a trip to Australia.

Sorry for the shit chapter. I'm tired and I can't sleep

-rye👽